• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
  • 1oyCNmV_zpsa0cfbf86.png

I was bored and running around in the desert and then I found this. I appeared a few steps away from this cave so I wanted to go in it and when I reached it my game froze.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Ok so Roselia evolves with maxed beauty? Do I just have to go to the groomer for that or is the groomer for happiness? Maybe there are those pokeblock things.

1oyCNmV_zpsa0cfbf86.png

I was bored and running around in the desert and then I found this. I appeared a few steps away from this cave so I wanted to go in it and when I reached it my game froze.
    This have been addressed in the recent prior pages of this thread. In fact, 96% of the beta 2.5 bugs were already.
    This cave didn't make the cut for beta 2.3, but I forgot to close it and move the blank script.
    And as for your shiny encounter, that sucks! Crits, lol. But I have made some secret shiny encounters in beta 2.5!
    I bet that nobody figured it out yet!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • As you told i went to the desert but no hiker game me goggles. please help
    This part of the game runs in different paths, so it gets a bit complicated. I may need to add more scripts on where to go.
    You should have your 3rd and 4th badges, saved Teal from the fight in Aqualight, and defeated Frozen on Route 55.
    All of these conditions can be done in any order, however, all must be completed in order to progress further into the game.
    ------- Here's some new footage
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej7Kv1Ihobw[/ame]

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • I'm in need of some assistance. I just defeated the ego group. And now I don't know where to go next
    All of these questions have been brought up in prior pages. However, since it may be troublesome to go back and look for it, I am going to release a mini documentation on my romhack.me page that will address every question that have been asked. This FAQ will be created in a couple of hours!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Sweet! :3

I have one more question though...

...Why is Magikarp fire / water?

To make it less useless?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Sweet! :3

I have one more question though...

...Why is Magikarp fire / water?

To make it less useless?
    He's part fire now because he is enraged that the citizens of Taejo calls him "Derpfishe."
    ----------
    Also, for future references, check out my secondary page pertaining to information regarding this hack as well. There may be unique information posted on my romhack.me page, but both of these pages will still be updated with the most recent information.

Also, regarding my FAQ, it is completed. You can check it out on the romhack.me page (no download required).
    Navigate to the left side menu to "discussions" where you will find the FAQ. It is a thread, so you will be able to post some of your own questions there. And please, only post your questions on that FAQ page from now on, thanks!
    Romhack.me Page

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Is Shedninja un-catchable? I met a shiny Shedninja... Can you do something about it? Thanks!
    It's extremely hard to catch, but it's possible. I made it one of those strange one-off creatures that has a backstory.
    There will be a very strange event in Gravesend Town where it will randomly appear in your party, given certain circumstances...

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2018
    OMG. I finally caught it! Thanks for giving me hope! I really like your game, but due to it being beta, I get stuck a lot and it was frustrating. However, I can't stop playing it ;)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • great hack! :D
    but honestly i dont like the main character sprite. looks old grumpy xD
    I like him, but I see what you mean xD
    But my spriter for him has been really busy as of late, so we'll just have to stick with this, haha.
    OMG. I finally caught it! Thanks for giving me hope! I really like your game, but due to it being beta, I get stuck a lot and it was frustrating. However, I can't stop playing it ;)
    Yeah, those loose ends will be tied up in my next release.
    In the meantime, you can refer to my FAQ in my signature if you ever get stuck again!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Am using GBA4IOS and I get this error: "Please exchange the backup memory" when saving

Can you use savestates? If not, I'd sudgest that you use a emulator like VBA-M instead of one on a Portable or whatever.

Back