• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
  • How do I get to Powerstone City?
    The Fighter won't let me through the cave Until I learn Dragon Fist or something

You don't need to know Dragon Fist. Just walk west and you should see a route gate.
    You know what, just look around the route for a bit, and you'll find a route gate.

Years
  • You don't need to know Dragon Fist. Just walk west and you should see a route gate.
    You know what, just look around the route for a bit, and you'll find a route gate.

Thanks, but there are two guards and they won't let me through either.
    They say, there is a conflict of the frozen Fire lake.
    Did I miss an event or something?
    I have 4 badges.

Last edited:

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
    Years
  • FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Okay so the Dotte Hole on Route 63 is a very tricky event. See those panels in the north sector of the cave? Approach the panel that makes references to "the normal version" THEN (do not talk to any other panel), go to the lone panel by the entrance. Then head south of the cave.

As for Kali. He's moving to Sea Ridge Island to study more. He's going to be encountered again Post League after you've already activated the roaming legendary dogs of Taejo.

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
    Years
  • Okay so the Dotte Hole on Route 63 is a very tricky event. See those panels in the north sector of the cave? Approach the panel that makes references to "the normal version" THEN (do not talk to any other panel), go to the lone panel by the entrance. Then head south of the cave.

As for Kali. He's moving to Sea Ridge Island to study more. He's going to be encountered again Post League after you've already activated the roaming legendary dogs of Taejo.

Yeah, but what do you do after that?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    why there is many haunter every where at night ? also there was low level dusknoir on route 51 totsurf tunnel, at any time

Years
  • How to get 8th badge?? Navigator suggesting to head to chert town.. But all paths are blocked!!! how to get there?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Btw, how early in the morning does it have to be for Kali to appear?
    In the morning (yellow tint) from 6am to noon. However it is perfectly fine if you do not get the Yttrium 13 from him when he tells you about it at Luster Forest. There will just be an alternative event for those that do not have it... Kali moves away once you encounter him at Powerstone.

My plan regarding the Yttrium 13 is if you have it, you'll be able to battle and catch Suicune as a stand-off. If you don't have it, Suicune will run off the final time and roam Taejo. The other two dogs will also roam in both situations.
    How do I get to Powerstone City?
    The Fighter won't let me through the cave Until I learn Dragon Fist or something
    Dragon Fist is going to be a "field move" that will be in Post Seijo content. Also that cave doesn't even go to Powerstone haha.
    What level does Cranidos evolve?
    At level 40. And yea Cranidos is a wild creature in this game.
    why there is many haunter every where at night ? also there was low level dusknoir on route 51 totsurf tunnel, at any time
    Sounds like a glitch with the haunters? Or were you in Gravesend? There should be no Haunters at night anywhere prior to reaching Gravesend, and it may be rare in other places. Oh crap, that low level Dusknoir was a beta test of its in-game sprite. I forgot to change the wild data back when I was done. Whoooooops.
    How to get 8th badge?? Navigator suggesting to head to chert town.. But all paths are blocked!!! how to get there?
    The beta/build is over! But there are tons of surfable areas to explore now that you have the HM. There's also a Lapras event on a certain weekday in the basement floor of Murk Cave (the NPC in there hinted it). I'm going to finish up the event and include it in the next release.
    where did you get that? xD
    from the fossil in frozen fire lake?
    That fossil is supposed to be unobtainable for now. But Cranidos is actually obtainable in the wild. I forgot where since most of the data is hex edited.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Hi There, I don't really remember where Normaly lives or who the hell is she, so could anybody write down her Wherabouts here??

Back