• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
  • So I'm at the 8th floor of the facility at Aqualight, and don't know what to do?
    I know you can use those arrow panels to move to that secret location of floor 8, but I can't find any other way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    In pokewood, is the daycare meant to be "normally" priced (100 + 100 per level) as the rest of the game uses a different pricing adjusted to the new currency
    And am I stuck in pokewood with nothing to do until its daytime? (Edit: just now found the hotel, was pretty busy for such a well hidden place)

p.s. you did say it was a new currency right?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Hey I've got a couple of question.

1. Not sure if it's been said, but when I try to evolve eevee with the cold stone nothing happens.

2. Am I supposed to travel Seijo after my badges get stolen because I think I badly screwed up.

3. Is there a weakness chart?

Great hack. Keep up the good work.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Hi, when or how does Beldum evolve ? Take down is horrible but all docs are outdated so I don't know…
    Level it up in the Route 51 section of Tosturf Tunnels. Inside the cave area.
    So I'm at the 8th floor of the facility at Aqualight, and don't know what to do?
    I know you can use those arrow panels to move to that secret location of floor 8, but I can't find any other way.
    Did you battle Youngster Joey yet? And there's a Silde Key that you need in order to gain access to that other area.
    In pokewood, is the daycare meant to be "normally" priced (100 + 100 per level) as the rest of the game uses a different pricing adjusted to the new currency
    And am I stuck in pokewood with nothing to do until its daytime? (Edit: just now found the hotel, was pretty busy for such a well hidden place)

p.s. you did say it was a new currency right?
    Nice catch! I'll update that it match the money scale that I made.
    Hey I've got a couple of question.

1. Not sure if it's been said, but when I try to evolve eevee with the cold stone nothing happens.

2. Am I supposed to travel Seijo after my badges get stolen because I think I badly screwed up.

3. Is there a weakness chart?

Great hack. Keep up the good work.
    1) Hmmm. Interesting. Looks like I forgot to assign it that evolution OR the evolution methods decided to freak again. I'll see.
    2) Yeah. When you go into the sewers to encounter the Egos.
    3) Yea. I keep forgetting to post it lol. Gotta fix it up a bit first.
    Don't know if it was said but I was on brighton beach, clicked on a rock near a scientist… and the game froze…
    I'll fix that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Thanks for the info Nakasu

Now the mystery to unlock is when the mysterious pokemon appear in murk cave and when the man in route 62 to give free item

You really know how to make me spend countless hours finding that FrozenInfernoZX

And please do update weakness chart and changed method of evolution , like beldum,
    How the player could know that xD

Thanks for making great game

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    So I did the frozen inferno lake and the kali event but the tombstones that block the route to mt ghost don't disappear above gravestone city, even though the people are not there anymore. Did I forget something?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    hello, I got stuck at the seventh gym city.... I don't know what I should do after I got Hm Surf. I tried to surf to the route 64.. but there is the text that doesn't allow me to surf.. sorry, I just confused

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    Does anyone know where all six grey feathers are? I'm having a difficult time finding them all.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Thanks for the info Nakasu

Now the mystery to unlock is when the mysterious pokemon appear in murk cave and when the man in route 62 to give free item

You really know how to make me spend countless hours finding that FrozenInfernoZX

And please do update weakness chart and changed method of evolution , like beldum,
    How the player could know that xD

Thanks for making great game
    That mystery creature in Murk Cave's rock has not been scripted yet haha. All it is going to be is a Murk Cave wild Pokémon with a special item and custom attacks.
    So I did the frozen inferno lake and the kali event but the tombstones that block the route to mt ghost don't disappear above gravestone city, even though the people are not there anymore. Did I forget something?
    Are you on the latest version? I made a promotional item in the Pokémart that allows you to check what version you are on.
    I tried levelling up in every part of Route 51, in the cave and even outside, but it doesn't work…
    I messed up the byte for that area of the cave. It is now fixed. Now you can evolve Beldum into Metang in every accessible area of Tosturf Tunnels besides the outside area. The far deep caverns of Tosturf holds a special electromagnetic field where you'll find... And here's a new NPC hinting on what Pokémon evolves here:
    --------------------

hello, I got stuck at the seventh gym city.... I don't know what I should do after I got Hm Surf. I tried to surf to the route 64.. but there is the text that doesn't allow me to surf.. sorry, I just confused
    There is a cave on Route 63 guys that has a tricky puzzle for you to solve. It was even hinted by some trainers on Route 63 if you battled them.
    hey does beldum evolve by happiness, because at level 20 it won't evolve in metang
    This has been fixed for the next update. Tosturf Tunnel is where it will be able to evolve.
    Does anyone know where all six grey feathers are? I'm having a difficult time finding them all.
    I'm sure the last one that's giving people problems is the one located in Tizzle's home lol.
    I got one from a shiny pokemon when park opens completely (the previously closed off area)
    And there is also a Lucky Egg located in National Park...! It's a bit tricky to find and it's not held by a wild Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    I'm confused, do you need to download all the different versions?

i downloaded the latest version, (Build 3.0 RC 2.14), and all the pokemon have "god gift" which looks to be just struggle, and nothing else. except the eevee.

Back