• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    Hmm, thinking about it, since you have the ability to surf, you probably did not properly complete the secrecy of the Dotted Hole on Route 63. There is a reference to the "normal version" on one of the tablets that you must acknowledge and move the player to the front center of the lonesome tablet that is located nearby the entrance. Good luck!
    It worked, I feel rather dumb now that I only tried interacting with the lone tablet rather than stand in the center, thanks for the help!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2017
    Hey I'm absolutely new to this, and I'm slightly stuck. I'm trying to play it on my iPhone 5s and I can download the game but I cannot save at all. It's keeps giving me the "save error" message. I love the game and the look so far but I want to know how can I fix this and be able to play with the lastest Beta.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Hey I'm absolutely new to this, and I'm slightly stuck. I'm trying to play it on my iPhone 5s and I can download the game but I cannot save at all. It's keeps giving me the "save error" message. I love the game and the look so far but I want to know how can I fix this and be able to play with the lastest Beta.
    That is a conflict with the emulator. See if there is a setting to change the save type to 128k.
    How does Sneasel evolve in this hack? Mine is in lvl 51and I haven't found a razor claw
    Leveled up with a held Razor Claw at night. One can be found in Chert Town actually, the next major release.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    A percentage like that doesn't help much because there are lots of side stories, events, whatnot. But I would say after 3.0 RC 3, 40% and that would include the completion of an ENTIRE region and a few discoverable parts of the second region that was available in the game since its early days. This game is going to be a FULL two region game.

Thank you for your answer. I am looking forward to playing it. One other thing. Since I am rather new to hacks, Once the next version is released will I be able to continue where I left off in the previous one, or will I have to start over?
    And yes. Do you plan on including GEN 7 pokemon later on?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Thank you for your answer. I am looking forward to playing it. One other thing. Since I am rather new to hacks, Once the next version is released will I be able to continue where I left off in the previous one, or will I have to start over?
    And yes. Do you plan on including GEN 7 pokemon later on?
    Yes. You will be able to continue where you left off since the game is no longer screwed by flag and RAM problems. I also plan to not include any Gen 7 references completely. This was the case for Gen 5, then Gen 6 in the past and I ended up including things, but this time, not for Gen 7. I'm aiming all my focus on scripting and mapping at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Hey, just wanted to say, first off, amazing hack!
    Sorry if anyone has already mentioned this but, it's only minor I just thought I'd let you know that Happiny's cry in game is Skitty's cry instead.
    Also, after getting the 4th and 3rd badges what do i do? I got Tizzle's key and pro goggles and I've endlessly explored that desert and couldn't find where to go next.
    Thanks

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Hey, just wanted to say, first off, amazing hack!
    Sorry if anyone has already mentioned this but, it's only minor I just thought I'd let you know that Happiny's cry in game is Skitty's cry instead.
    Also, after getting the 4th and 3rd badges what do i do? I got Tizzle's key and pro goggles and I've endlessly explored that desert and couldn't find where to go next.
    Thanks
    I'm starting to think that I've made that desert a little too overpowered (haha I like using that word). It was years since I scripted that place, to be honest, I don't even remember the areas of sand that you should sink in haha. Your best bet is to travel to the right most area of the desert and periodically save just in case you sink into the wrong sand (so you don't have to start all over). And oh yeah thanks for the cry heads up. I still have to change Weavile's although it's current unobtainable in the current release.
    Have I missed any custom moves
    You mean new attacks or Move Tutors? There is currently one, the Crisp Toast guy in Frozen Fire Lake. There is going to be another one in Chert Town.
    ----------
    ----------
    Here's a random screenshot of the next release, of somewhere... haha

--------------------
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    You mean new attacks or Move Tutors? There is currently one, the Crisp Toast guy in Frozen Fire Lake. There is going to be another one in Chert Town.
    I mean new moves

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • I mean new moves
    Weavile does learn different attacks from Sneasel, but you can always go to the move relearner on Route 62 if you have red or blue apricorns.
    Also, is the Aqualight Tower event the end of this beta?
    Yep. But there are tons of places to explore with HM Surf.
    what base do i need?
    normal fire red or squirell fire red?
    I think a normal Fire Red should work. Version 1.0.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    hello again, I just wanted to personally thank you for changing the font, can finally read it properly without having to copy paste every few lines into notepad

had an absolute blast playing your hack, hope you will make more in the future :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    My charmeleon just evolved into a bulbasaur, has anyone else seen this glitch before?

So, I know have a level 43 venasaur with flamethrower, and metal claw

Back