• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
What Pokemon can use HM01 Cut? I would think oddish would be able to but it shows its still not compatible. What are the Pokemon in this version that can use Cut>

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 8, 2023
Please help me.. I already got my 2nd badge but now I dont know what will I going to do next..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 14, 2018
I liked it a lot, it's a pity that when i enter in some areas the game restart (playing of John GBA emulator for Android).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
xnote12 said:
Please help me.. I already got my 2nd badge but now I dont know what will I going to do next..

Wait until 7 pm or change the clock on your device to 7 pm

Pronterian said:
I liked it a lot, it's a pity that when i enter in some areas the game restart (playing of John GBA emulator for Android).
It will get fixed soon. Its not anything wrong with your emulator.

But try to get past the route at night, as the bug is only daytime.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
thello i just got to the first town then try to get to route 50 then the game resets by itself

im playing on myboy android i have save states but no matter what i do it resets eventually . how am i supposed to keep on playing ?

edit : ok will try at nighttime i might change myboy clock

Years
Visually the screens are beautiful and this is one hack that I will definitely play once complete, FrozenInfernoZX. So many features that I can't choose, so I just like them all.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
If you are on a version not named 2.73 (the newest and current one), then you may experience bugs that has been already fixed.

And meanwhile, like I've said before, a long period of inactivity does not mean that the hack is dead. I've just literally been busy adjusting to post grad life. Well now, I have good news for you all, I will be becoming active once again as I have settled down with my post grad situation. I now have some free time here and there and the game is going to get its progress back up. I've worked too much on this game to give up and even though I haven't touched this game in months, I still have not lost ANY motivation to complete it at all. If this was me working on it of two years ago, I probably would have quit this project. But I matured as a rom hacker and realized and understood that it is normal to go on hiatus and return back to the project at will. And my goal is to assure all my fans that I will end this year on a high note, a very high one. Thank you for your time, patience, and feedback.

I'll answer all the thread messages and PMs by tomorrow.

Delta231

A noob
Years
If you are on a version not named 2.73 (the newest and current one), then you may experience bugs that has been already fixed.

And meanwhile, like I've said before, a long period of inactivity does not mean that the hack is dead. I've just literally been busy adjusting to post grad life. Well now, I have good news for you all, I will be becoming active once again as I have settled down with my post grad situation. I now have some free time here and there and the game is going to get its progress back up. I've worked too much on this game to give up and even though I haven't touched this game in months, I still have not lost ANY motivation to complete it at all. If this was me working on it of two years ago, I probably would have quit this project. But I matured as a rom hacker and realized and understood that it is normal to go on hiatus and return back to the project at will. And my goal is to assure all my fans that I will end this year on a high note, a very high one. Thank you for your time, patience, and feedback.

I'll answer all the thread messages and PMs by tomorrow.

So, the hack is back

Eragon123973

Rayquazaman
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2020
It seems that the link to the patch is the incorrrect one. I downloaded the patch, patched the game and started a completely new save( deleting my .sav file first) when i got the news report item it said build is: Build 3.0 RC 2.69.

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
Years
Does Derpfishe evolve?

What do I do next after getting the HM Smash?
What is inside Lola's Garden?
All the people of the Skysilver Forest is gone and I can't enter the houses. What do I do?

Help...

How does Ralts evolve?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
So after I made a save point the game resets on me after about 2 seconds, and every time i reload the game the same thing keeps happening. What could be the problem surrounding this?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
So after I made a save point the game resets on me after about 2 seconds, and every time i reload the game the same thing keeps happening. What could be the problem surrounding this?

It's a route music issue that causes the reset. It should be fixed in a future update.

Back