• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I need any help I can get to figure out how to get past the elite four with only using save states seeing as how when I save in game it asks me to exchange back up memory I'm using my iPhone and have gba4ios. Any assistance is extremely appreciated .

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • I need any help I can get to figure out how to get past the elite four with only using save states seeing as how when I save in game it asks me to exchange back up memory I'm using my iPhone and have gba4ios. Any assistance is extremely appreciated .
    The Elite Four wasn't even in the cancelled version haha. That RC 2 version was completely broken and wrecked by flags. It's being fixed for good now.
    STAY FAITHFUL YOUNG ONE!!!! I BELIEVE HE WILL COMPLETE IT ONE DAY!!!!!
    It will! Thanks for the support!
    The story has me quite interested lol
    Thanks! I mixed in with some light humor to make things for interesting!
    --------------------
    And I'm officially back, doing an in-game playthrough right now, testing all flags.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • LONG LIVE POKEMON NORMAL!!!!!! Can't wait for RC 3 and Seijo!!!! {XD}
    Well good news! Happened to coincide with the first day of the month, but the flag problem is 100% fixed! Now I can get back on track for this epic RC 3 release!
    So, How far can we go on the third beta?
    Technically Beta 3 - RC 2.29 was cancelled, but that release went as far as seven badges and obtaining HM Surf. It ends right before the entrance of Route 66. As far I've seen, there's a RC 2.18 version laying around the interwebs. However, that version is semi-broken.
    I see, maybe I give it a try, hope we get the next beta soon :)
    Soon! As those miserable game breaking flag errors have been patched up for good.
    You can get 7 badges in beta 3 RC 2, and Beta 3 RC 3 is planned to have the Taejo League and maybe a little bit of Seijo? Idk?
    RC 3 will conclude with the Taejo League and one Post-Taejo League event located in Taejo. Beta 4 will include four new Eevee Evolutions (I'll see how my artwork skills go), a good part of Seijo, and more Post-Taejo League Areas, more graphical updates, improved title screen, and a cleaner game engine.
    --------------------
    Maybe, just maybe I might re-release an updated RC 2 version (without the flag glitch of course, when I'm done testing it), so there's something current to play. Beta 3 - RC 2.60 perhaps.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Well good news! Happened to coincide with the first day of the month, but the flag problem is 100% fixed! Now I can get back on track for this epic RC 3 release!

Technically Beta 3 - RC 2.29 was cancelled, but that release went as far as seven badges and obtaining HM Surf. It ends right before the entrance of Route 66. As far I've seen, there's a RC 2.18 version laying around the interwebs. However, that version is semi-broken.

Soon! As those miserable game breaking flag errors have been patched up for good.

RC 3 will conclude with the Taejo League and one Post-Taejo LEague event located in Taejo. Beta 4 will include four new Eevee Evolutions (I'll see how my artwork skills go), a good part of Seijo, and more Post-Taejo League Areas, more graphical updates, improved title screen, and a cleaner game engine.
    --------------------
    Maybe, just maybe I might re-release an updated RC 2 version (without the flag glitch of course, when I'm done testing it), so there's something current to play. Beta 3 - RC 2.60 perhaps.
    I wasnt expecting an answer from the dev, thanks for the heads up!
    I really have no clue about making a hack but I'm sure you'll do fine, and I'll wait to play the next update, it looks really polished and I'm really looking foward to it! Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    RC 3 will conclude with the Taejo League and one Post-Taejo League event located in Taejo. Beta 4 will include four new Eevee Evolutions (I'll see how my artwork skills go), a good part of Seijo, and more Post-Taejo League Areas, more graphical updates, improved title screen, and a cleaner game engine.

*Crosses fingers for Poison eeveelution*
    I'm know I'm a looser for liking Poison types but... goddamn it its fun!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Can we have a document posted with the pokemon stat changes? It pretty annoying training a mon expecting it to turn out a certain way and having something very different.

Back