• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
  • Sorry dude,I mean to say 6 gen key sprites or menu sprites(the new menu sprites )
    Oh cool. You mean like the bag's menu icons? Yea. I am still working on the item graphics.
    --------------------
    2.65 is pretty much ready for release. Just 20x checking things over and over to make sure everything works as it should. I want it to be stable as RC 1.

The good thing for RC 3's release is that I totally forgot that I had Chert Town completely mapped out and other qualified areas for the release. All I have to do to is script things up. So you'll see updates on that as such.
    It is a huge water town as you explore it.
    --------------------
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)
    These screenshots are close to the final release version

And here is the very odd intriguing Route 80. Although Taejo ends its route system with 76... you'll learn why this it's called route 80, technically a Seijian route number...
    --------------------
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Oh cool. You mean like the bag's menu icons? Yea. I am still working on the item graphics.
    --------------------
    2.65 is pretty much ready for release. Just 20x checking things over and over to make sure everything works as it should. I want it to be stable as RC 1.

The good thing for RC 3's release is that I totally forgot that I had Chert Town completely mapped out and other qualified areas for the release. All I have to do to is script things up. So you'll see updates on that as such.
    It is a huge water town as you explore it.
    --------------------
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)
    These screenshots are close to the final release version

And here is the very odd intriguing Route 80. Although Taejo ends its route system with 76... you'll learn why this it's called route 80, technically a Seijian route number...
    --------------------
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)
    And also add 6 gen pokemon key sprites

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • so, 2.65 process to 8 th badge?
    As I just stated, Chert Town is in RC 3... and I really do not measure the length of a game based upon the amount of gym badges.
    --------------------
    Here's something that many may find useful or fun. Gym Leader Rematches! It works a little different. Occasionally, players will find themed mail key items out in the overworld. Taking it to the appropriate gym leader will unlock a rematch battle!
    --------------------
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)
    And if you win (it will be hard skill wise due to increased EVs and movesets) your badge will be upgraded, unlocking the new merits that comes with it.
    --------------------
    Since EVs are important for training in this game, the beers and liquor in the game have been updated to help increase your EVs little by little depending on the substance. It also decreases your
    Pokémon friendship value by a little because they are cheap. Red Solos actually increase their happiness.
    --------------------
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)
    The proteins, irons, etc, have been renamed and now give 20 EVs instead of 10. Later stages of the game will have even stronger versions of these where larger amounts of EVs will be applied with ease (but will be more expensive).

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • As I just stated, Chert Town is in RC 3... and I really do not measure the length of a game based upon the amount of gym badges.
    --------------------
    Here's something that many may find useful or fun. Gym Leader Rematches! It works a little different. Occasionally, players will find themed mail key items out in the overworld. Taking it to the appropriate gym leader will unlock a rematch battle!
    --------------------
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)
    And if you win (it will be hard skill wise due to increased EVs and movesets) your badge will be upgraded, unlocking the new merits that comes with it.
    --------------------
    Since EVs are important for training in this game, the beers and liquor in the game have been updated to help increase your EVs little by little depending on the substance. It also decreases your
    Pokémon friendship value by a little because they are cheap. Red Solos actually increase their happiness.
    --------------------
    Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update) Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)
    The proteins, irons, etc, have been renamed and now give 20 EVs instead of 10. Later stages of the game will have even stronger versions of these where larger amounts of EVs will be applied with ease (but will be more expensive).
    Can not wait for the next beta

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Could you possibly make the trainer sprite in the credits after the pokemon league the player of the game?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Could you possibly make the trainer sprite in the credits after the pokemon league the player of the game?
    Yeah sure I guess. That is not a priority at the moment since that will come at the end of the Taejo League.
    Is roserade in this hack?
    Yes. There will be an in-game hint on how Roselia evolves.
    How does one get past the Silversky Forest? It's quite tricky, it seems to be a dead end? Even after the "it seems as if something has shifted"
    Venture around the town after 8:00pm at night.
    I really hope this isn't me being docile haha, is 2.65 released? :)
    Almost. I was updating the information for its release. It's in its finalization stage right now.

One important thing to note: ALWAYS DELETE YOUR CURRENT SAVE FILE BEFORE STARTING A NEW GAME

In other words: DO NOT START A NEW GAME WITH A CURRENT SAVE FILE. Like when you start a new game and the game asks you to overwrite the previous save. DO NOT DO IT. Just delete the current save file all together from the file explorer. Also, this game is 100% compatible with the VBA-M emulator.

And the way Live Updates are going to work from now on: The codename of the release will be
    Pokémon Normal (Bulid 3.0 RC 2.LU), Pokémon Normal (Bulid 4.0 RC 1.LU), for example. The post will state the current build version on top of the download link such as "Live Build 3.0 RC 2.65: Released! - June 19, 2016" and "Live Build 3.0 RC 2.69: Released! - June 26, 2016." All codenames will be Pokémon Normal (Bulid 3.0 RC 2.LU). So be sure to check the thread title or download section to see the latest release. Also, the promotional key item News Report will tell you the exact build version you have.
    --------------------

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • I am in Pokewood City, what should I do here?
    Now I officially removed all old versions of the game because you should not be playing that version you have now if a new one is set to be released today where you will need to restart your game save due to the prior RC 2 release's flag glitch anyways...

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Are you going to add sylveon?
    That is Post-Taejo League content. Several new Eevee evolutions will be unlocked (through new unique evolutionary stones). The Seijo Professor will pay a visit in Taejo (Or maybe I'll make it Oak instead) and offer you another Eevee. It will be at level 40.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    not sure if its part of the game, I have played around with options but I can't switch out between pokemon when the opposing pokemon faints, the option for it doesn't come up

Years
  • Yeah sure I guess. That is not a priority at the moment since that will come at the end of the Taejo League.
    Yes. There will be an in-game hint on how Roselia evolves.

Venture around the town after 8:00pm at night.

Almost. I was updating the information for its release. It's in its finalization stage right now.

One important thing to note: ALWAYS DELETE YOUR CURRENT SAVE FILE BEFORE STARTING A NEW GAME

In other words: DO NOT START A NEW GAME WITH A CURRENT SAVE FILE. Like when you start a new game and the game asks you to overwrite the previous save. DO NOT DO IT. Just delete the current save file all together from the file explorer. Also, this game is 100% compatible with the VBA-M emulator.

And the way Live Updates are going to work from now on: The codename of the release will be
    Pokémon Normal (Bulid 3.0 RC 2.LU), Pokémon Normal (Bulid 4.0 RC 1.LU), for example. The post will state the current build version on top of the download link such as "Live Build 3.0 RC 2.65: Released! - June 19, 2016" and "Live Build 3.0 RC 2.69: Released! - June 26, 2016." All codenames will be Pokémon Normal (Bulid 3.0 RC 2.LU). So be sure to check the thread title or download section to see the latest release. Also, the promotional key item News Report will tell you the exact build version you have.
    --------------------
    Can I ask you something is there a different way to get smash because the dude who give it to you is not giving it to me he just keep on saying it feel normal out in the desert city and I already beat the 3rd gym.

Last edited:
    Back