• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    me and my 3 friends can't read anything in the OP either, the font is horrible.....can't you just please stick to normal times new roman or literally anything else?

please

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • my computer could load our handwriting please change it
    Do you mean font? I guess I can change it.
    me and my 3 friends can't read anything in the OP either, the font is horrible.....can't you just please stick to normal times new roman or literally anything else?

please
    It looks normal on my laptop, probably due to the theme I am using. I guess the font display varies depending on the used theme.
    --------------------
    For this 2.69 release, listen up. I fixed the glitch in Frozen Fire Lake (well it was due to areas that contained the slippery ice I learned). There were multiple ways to fix it. This method I did dealt with quite a few hex edits and repointing. It's possible I could have missed a few bytes (highly unlikely). If a new problem or glitch, freeze, error were to persist, I would know exactly which hexadecimal address to go to. Also as I have stated time and time again, always occasionally create save backups. It's better to be safe than sorry (even though the hack has been pretty stable lately).
    --------------------
    So d
    oes this new font work well? Tell me so I can change the first page's font as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2024
    Is there a evolutionary change list? i have a lv 25 houndour normally it evolves at 24

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    when Punk Buggy is Disabled and you try to use it, it causes gibberish to appear

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Uh, the patch doesn't work. I tried a bunch of stuff, but it doesn't work.

It seems to patch fine but when trying to play the game you reach a white screen.
    I am using NUPS patcher by the way.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • when Punk Buggy is Disabled and you try to use it, it causes gibberish to appear
    Yeah I know. That is due to the limiter for the disabled attacks. The gibberish appears because the limiter has not been increased to accommodate the new attacks after psycho boost. I haven't found the limiter yet, but I will in due time.
    Uh, the patch doesn't work. I tried a bunch of stuff, but it doesn't work.

It seems to patch fine but when trying to play the game you reach a white screen.
    I am using NUPS patcher by the way.
    Seems like you are not patching a version 1.0 rom perhaps.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • is there a particular way to evolve azurill, or is it happiness like in the games? :)
    Bliss Stone. I'm going to add a few NPC in a house that randomly tells you different hints on some evolutionary methods during the different days of the week. They are moving into that house in Aqualight where that useless sketchy Spearow resides.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Bliss Stone. I'm going to add a few NPC in a house that randomly tells you different hints on some evolutionary methods during the different days of the week. They are moving into that house in Aqualight where that useless sketchy Spearow resides.

Thanks :D I got frustrated and boxed the poor thing haha, ah that'll be usefull :D

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Thanks :D I got frustrated and boxed the poor thing haha, ah that'll be usefull :D
    The family members will each say something different each day.
    This will make finding out the evolution methods more fun and rewarding!
    Sometimes it will change for the next week as well.
    --------------------

Grammar change from "when Suicune" to "while Suicune."

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • I found a bug
    On route 50, the Park Route, my game restart without my doing and it's annoying .___.
    I just checked the area on my copy. I don't have any problems. You have to describe the speciffic scenario because there are so many variables that comes into play that can create a glitch. Does the reset happen in a certain spot? That would mean missing data. Or does it happen as soon as you enter the map? Or does it happen after-before certain flags?

Years
  • I just checked the area on my copy. I don't have any problems. You have to describe the speciffic scenario because there are so many variables that comes into play that can create a glitch. Does the reset happen in a certain spot? That would mean missing data. Or does it happen as soon as you enter the map? Or does it happen after-before certain flags?

It doesn'T happen at certain spots.
    I can enter the Park Gate and even fight, but after a bit time passed, like 30 seconds to 1 Minute, it's just as if I would press reset.

Back