• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Orange FLame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
Years
  • Sorry guys that i haven't reply from since last year. I was working on the hack the whole time in december and i had it saved on my memory stick. I had made sooo much progress then as soon as i cleaned my room i lost it and now i have to start back from ground zero. Also i've been working on a other peoject that takes up alot of my time so i don't know if i'll keep on working on this. It's on ice untill i have time to work on it.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hi Sasuke, nice hearing news. Too bad for what happened (it's not nice having to restart after doing lots of work). I hope you can find some time between your projects, but you do what you think is best for you. We'll respect any decision you make.

Good luck anyway Sasuke!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    You're back Sasuke, and sorry about what happened. :( Well, hope you'll be able to get back on your feet and plan to improve what you did, and be sure to present it to us! ;) (However, be sure to put education in front first! :D )

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    That stinks I want to see the screenshots.Hopfully you will get back to where you were.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    i played the hack, and the first pokemon i saw after i got the pokedex was a shiny pidgey
    am i lucky or is something wrong?

Tree

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2007
    yo.

Can I help with your hack?

i can map, script and text

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    rock and roll

this game rocks!!!! it's the best pkmn game i have ever played! better than chaos black! (yes another hack! got it on limewire) but anyway, the point is... YOU
    R0CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    this hack is so hot =)

I tried it and it looks beautiful =D

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
  • Well thanks guys, can you believe i totally forgot about this place? lol, anyway. Don't really have anything to do nowadays so i guess i'll start back up working on this. Been awhile, hope i remember how to do this :nervous: .

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    DAMMIT! I was gonna make an orange island game once i really get into hacking but i knew someone else would do it, guess i can 2 i have lots of ideas...... just wondering do u get like a lapras early it being well ya know the head of Orange Islands

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back