• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Orange GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokémon Tropical Orange
    Credit to Kingofgames300g for title.
    thanks everyone for posting you title ideas.

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Fire Red

.:: Introduction ::.
    A story that follows through a set of islands known as the orange islands.

.:: Story ::.
    Starting in pallet town with prof. oak giving you a quest to go to the orange islands to pick up a mysterious POKcBALL with strange engravements on it! the hero must also make his/her way around the orange islands collecting POKéMON and battling the orange crew.

.:: Features ::.
    New Maps the orange islands and small change to VIRIDIAN CITY
    New Pokémon sprites actually there will be the Pokémon yellow sprites revamped!

.:: Screenshots ::.

Pokémon Orange GBA

VALENCIA ISLAND

Pokémon Orange GBA

TAGNELO FOREST

Pokémon Orange GBA

TANGELO CITY

Pokémon Orange GBA

WATERPATH

Pokémon Orange GBA

PINKAN ISLAND see the rapids :)

Pokémon Orange GBA

SHAMOUTI ISLAND

i will post more screens soon!

i have done 80% of the maps and dont worry im still doing the gold remake too !

thanks for looking if you do!

Last edited:

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Great hack im lookin forword to this hack 10/10 great job keep up the good work

Years
    Not decided name? What about Pokemon OrangeJuice or Pokemon OrangeOrange or Pokemon OrangeMadarine? XD Just kidding :P This is a great hack. Featuring Orange islands is really interesting. Also I strongly support that the game should feature as a "main legendary" Lugia, even though it's already in Silver. Also since it's a remake of an old version of the game, when can I have that old? Finally, I'm for the name of Pokemon Orange Advanced.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    alright i guess we shall call it Pokémon Orange Island Adventures that sounds pritty cool what does everyone think?

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    As_Stars_Go_Out said:
    alright i guess we shall call it Pokémon Orange Island Adventures that sounds pritty cool what does everyone think?

Hail
    I think it's great that way=)...
    The maps are really pretty good, try to make some new tilesets and it will be awesome!
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    yeah i always do that becuase i know people on the community hate people posting hacks with no details sceenshots ect x anyway im going to work on this hack somemore after i have posted my new screens for Gold Advance

Years
    As_Stars_Go_Out said:
    To be honest I'm against it :P That sounds a bit "Americanish" :P I think it's a bit bannal though. Pokemon Madarine would be nice though. But I think you could probably make two versions with one being Madarine and the other Orange. That's a suggestion though.

So, where can I find the old version of it?

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    Ash_Pokemaster said:
    To be honest I'm against it :P That sounds a bit "Americanish" :P I think it's a bit bannal though. Pokemon Madarine would be nice though. But I think you could probably make two versions with one being Madarine and the other Orange. That's a suggestion though.

So, where can I find the old version of it?

erm i didnt make an old version of this game i havent made any other hacks buy this one and my gold remake!

I think the two versions sounds like an amazing idea that way we can have different wild pokémon ect.

you will all get to play this game when i decide its good enough to release a demo dont rush me or ask me for one becuase i wont give one untill im 100% happy with the end result :D.

Pokémon Orange GBA

more screens

Pokémon Orange GBA

DESERTED ISLAND

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    oh I wasn't rushing!!! ^-^ I didn't take the time to read the post,so I didn't know THAT much about what was going on...(stupid me!lol!!! ^_^;;; )

Years
    I have some names:

Pokémon CosmicOrange
    Pokémon Neon
    Pokémon SolarOrange
    Pokémon Yuzu
    Pokémon Purple
    Pokémon Islands: The Great Adventure
    Pokémon SeaBreeze
    Pokémon SunsetOrange
    Pokémon OceanMist
    Pokémon LunarViolet
    Pokémon Quicksilver
    Pokémon LavaOrange
    Pokémon: An Island Hopping Expedition
    Pokémon Wulfenite

Anyway, the hack looks great. Keep up the excelent work!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    As_Stars_Go_Out wow very very nice screenies .This should be rated one of the best gba hack of pokemon orange.In your game kanto and orange both are included right.
    Best of luck for this hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back