• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
this game looks epic i would try it when new demo comes out. you could make discord for this game.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Guys im dying to play this amazing game, is everything going ok? I really can't wait to play

The game is still being developed. For the time being focus has shifted more into getting fakemon designs/sprites done so that they can be added into the game, along with the game's audio.

this game looks epic i would try it when new demo comes out. you could make discord for this game.

I have thought about starting a public discord for the game, but only once we get closer to an actual demo release.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I can't wait to play this game and I was convinced that new demo would have been out in first half of year 😐

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
this game look cool i hope next demo is ready soon. Pm me you get the discord or game demo done.

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
I can't wait to play this game and I was convinced that new demo would have been out in first half of year 😐

Everyone on the team has been pretty busy so not much progress towards a new demo has been made thus far. However more and more fakemon have been in the works. Here are a few of them.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
the fakemon look cool and epic. i was wondering what the typings of fakemon starters final evolution would be?

Rayquaza.

Years
When would the next demo be released, based on current progress?

I couldn't give an exact date, maaaybe around December this year? I've been wrong in estimates before so don't quote me on that. I won't release a demo unless I'm believe it has a certain level of quality.

the fakemon look cool and epic. i was wondering what the typings of fakemon starters final evolution would be?

I don't want to reveal that at this stage. I'd prefer people discover the game themselves and be surprised.

Years
This game is promising. As it's been a while since you follow me my fangame on Deviantart, I told myself that I should look at your project.
It's hard to move on when you have work in real life. Myself, from experience, I have bluntly underestimated my release dates and I am always at a phrase of building foundations.
And if you are about to reach the fifth badge is that you've done a great job.
We must not set a precise deadline, otherwise it may lead to crunch. The fan-making must above all be a pleasure. :)

FlameKaiser390

Flame Kaiser
Years
I have been recently going through new Pokemon games to play and I passed by this. Firstly, I liked about this was the story of this game. All these fan-made Pokemon games have same plot lines, copied from the original Nintendo games. I have played very few original fan-made story plot Pokemon games, like Pokemon Uranium, Pokemon Insurgence, Pokemon Reborn, and Pokemon Sage. All these had new story, which made the game exciting.
Second thing that I liked and hope comes is the Fakemons. Fakemons are very interesting with new types of evolution and mega evolution. These two factors makes the quite exciting. So after seeing the comments that the new version is yet to be released, I thought I will sit tight for the new one come up. So Good Luck.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
pleasantly surprised to see that this is still being worked on but not disappointed. I'm especially excited for the fakemon, which i confess i often love even more than official pokemon.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
This game makes my eyes sparkle, the graphics are unbelievable best have seen so far and fakemon are the best ever can't wait to play this game. Thank you guys for all your hard work you creating a master piece

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Hi!
Any progress?
Love this hack would be very upset if it died :(

Back