• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Pi25

Wandering
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
Hey, been following your game for awhile now. Glad to see you are still working on it. What's the best way to contact you to give feedback on your game? Just post here?

Lord Cry

💔yoυr вeloved vιllaιn💔
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 2, 2017
Wondering if character custom options may be added in the future?
Just was spurned to ask after leaving Pokémon Insurgence.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 22, 2018
Well I just found a glitch. At mt.Sunrise where you have to fight the two trainers along side Rose, if you lose that battle and go back to the same place, whenever you want to do progress Rose will stop you saying I thought we were going together and it just pushes you away so you can't progress.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Well I just found a glitch. At mt.Sunrise where you have to fight the two trainers along side Rose, if you lose that battle and go back to the same place, whenever you want to do progress Rose will stop you saying I thought we were going together and it just pushes you away so you can't progress.

I'll have to have a look at that at some point. I think I know how to fix that.

Just some updates for everyone, the game is still being developed. Currently we are working on new fakemon and custom soundtrack, which will be featured in the next demo. I'm not sure when we'll be able to put out a brand new demo, but I'll post here when I announce it.

Also been working on revamping the interiors of the Pokemon Centers and moving the Pokemarts out of the Pokemon Centers, to be separate buildings.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 18, 2022
when i use your download link it redirects me and i seemingly get an older version of the game? can someone help me on this am I doing something horribly wrong?

Rayquaza.

Years
when i use your download link it redirects me and i seemingly get an older version of the game? can someone help me on this am I doing something horribly wrong?

What you see in the screenshots is different than what you see in the demo itself, the reason being because the demo has not been updated with all the new tiles and stuff.

Rayquaza.

Years
Been a while since I updated the thread, but I come today with some updates.

Firstly, the female protagonist has been revisited and has a much better design than in previous iterations of the game.

new_female_protagonist_by_rayquaza_dot-dbmog4b.png

Secondly, recently the artwork for the starters was revisited and a few new fakemon were also done.

starter_reveal_by_rayquaza_dot-dbmohuy.png

pokemon_order_and_chaos___more_fakemon_by_rayquaza_dot-dbl5c5s.png

Lastly, I checked the main post of this thread and, from my end, the background image is absent, is this the case for others? If so, I will work towards fixing it.

Rayquaza.

Years
The main thread has now been updated with a completely new CSS style, and a much needed revision of the credits. As always, if if you see that I have missed anyone on the credits, please contact me via PM or post on this thread so that I may fix it.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I saw HeroVoltsy's play of this game a while back, and I was quite interested in it. I was going to wait until I finished Reborn before giving this a go, but then I changed my mind (Reborn is gonna take forever, haha).

I'm just starting out, but I'll comment again when I'm done or run into major issues with the game. So far, so good! c:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
I am quite interested in this game, so it will be helpful if someone answers the question:

What is the content of the demo? Like how closer it is to the end product? And, will the save game be compatible with the complete game?

Rayquaza.

Years
I am quite interested in this game, so it will be helpful if someone answers the question:

What is the content of the demo? Like how closer it is to the end product? And, will the save game be compatible with the complete game?

The current demo is 3 gyms long. Most of the graphics are being overhauled and I have no clue when the game istelf with actually be completed. By the time the next demo rolls around so much will have changed that it would be recommended to start a new save.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
The current demo is 3 gyms long. Most of the graphics are being overhauled and I have no clue when the game istelf with actually be completed. By the time the next demo rolls around so much will have changed that it would be recommended to start a new save.

Ok, thanks for the reply. But, I will try the game anyway as it looks really cool.

Back