• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Hi, I'm still new at this, but I have 1 question and one problem, my question is Does this patch have the national dex at the beginning? an I have a problem opening the rom on the Gen III suite, I want to check and modify some moves but when I open it, I get an error.

Hope someone can help me.

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
    Years
  • I had patched this and JPAN's engine and I wonder what I can do with both patches applied but I'm hesitating to make a full hack of firered with this patch because I don't wanna lose time if the patch causes problems or isn't fully complete

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I might be mistaken but looking at the Pokedex and seeing Musharna being at the end of the Pokedex makes me think that you've ripped most of the work from my patch. I might be wrong but if this is the case I would atleast like you to thank me and the others that worked on the 870 patch. Of course I might be wrong but it seems a little suspicious.

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
    Years
  • I might be mistaken but looking at the Pokedex and seeing Musharna being at the end of the Pokedex makes me think that you've ripped most of the work from my patch. I might be wrong but if this is the case I would atleast like you to thank me and the others that worked on the 870 patch. Of course I might be wrong but it seems a little suspicious.

How this is possible?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I forgot to add Musharna into 870 and placed it right at the end so the Pokedex order was messed up, loading up this rom in Gen 3 suite you can see the same mistake.

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
    Years
  • I forgot to add Musharna into 870 and placed it right at the end so the Pokedex order was messed up, loading up this rom in Gen 3 suite you can see the same mistake.

Oh I had this patch on a vanilla firered and I never noticed that I only noticed the many TEMP pokemon near the mega pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I might be wrong and the OP might have made the same mistake as me, but it seems a little funny that the same Pokemon was misplaced in Pokedex. Which is why I feel that they've taken most of the work from my patch.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2019
    Can someone please explain to me how will i make the mega evolution to work please. I really have no idea how to do it. Please!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    MEGA EVOLUTION PROBLEM, PLZ HELP!!!

alright, ive made a (pretty good) 721 hack out of this patch, thnx for making it :) but i got a problem... i got the gold teeth and given the pokemon (mawile) the potion to mega evolve with the gold teeth in the bad but it didnt work, i tried experimenting by giving myself the mega ring/bracelet and making mawile hold the potion and then a mega stone aswell but none of those work either

so my question is when u said this: "
    you need to have Gold Teeth Item in the bag, standar configuration the pokémon has to hold potion to evolve, and for active the system I insert a script in the table on route 1, you have to activate there", what do u mean by "the table on route 1" cos there r no (visible) tables in route 1

plz help, thnx

Years
  • Hi there! I don't really know if my question(s) was(were) already made here, but here it(they) goes(go):
    How can I edit a Pkmn trainer with those new pokemon (EDIT: Okay, I've found the answer, but it led me to the final edited-question) or even how do I know in hex the address (if I can say that way) of the added pokemon, in a givepokemon script, or even wildbattle?
    Thanks, and btw nice job!

EDIT: oops, found the answer by simply converting to hex , smh

Final edit:

How do I actually use the .ini Delta Nite uploaded? Sorry, I really couldnt understand!

Last edited:

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    I still have the evolution problem. The evolutions don't work for some reason, any fix?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I still have the evolution problem. The evolutions don't work for some reason, any fix?

if u cant evolve any pokemon from Gen 2 upwards (and it has a .....? part way through the evolution animation), u need the National Dex to evolve anything after Gen 1 :/ stupid why Nintendo did that but if u hav AdvanceMap and a script editor (i used PKSV) u can easy change it so Oak gives u the National Dex at the start of the game

only problem then is that u wont b able to fight the league without completing the island quests, but there is still a way around that by complete removing/deleting the woman standing down and right from the entrance to Lorelei's room

kristianangel89 reply to my message cos i cant mega evolve

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Can someone send me the ini for G3HS? The .ini that the creator introduce in this update stop working for me since this morning. Thanks in advance

Back