• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2017
Tried, broke the rom ... Tried even the most basic of scripting for quite some time, have not been able to understand it. Too bad, will have to wait for someone else to publish one containing a national dex then.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Tried, broke the rom ... Tried even the most basic of scripting for quite some time, have not been able to understand it. Too bad, will have to wait for someone else to publish one containing a national dex then.
Put this script on someone after you have been given the Pokédex:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
msgbox @msg1 MSG_FACE
special 0x16F
end

#org @msg1
= [black_fr]Pokédex was upgraded!

That should work for you. :)

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
I guess I finded a bug but I don't know, I just patched my fire red rom with your rom base, and it works perfectly on VBA, but I tried to play on my smartphone with the last version of myboy and it doesn't work, I see the intro until Oak's speech should begin, but then, my screen turns to black and I can't do anything but quit....

Years
I guess I finded a bug but I don't know, I just patched my fire red rom with your rom base, and it works perfectly on VBA, but I tried to play on my smartphone with the last version of myboy and it doesn't work, I see the intro until Oak's speech should begin, but then, my screen turns to black and I can't do anything but quit....

That happened to me, that was because you patched another version for Fire Red (probably 1.1), find the 1.0 rom version

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
Is available now, you can download now and check

i was wrong, the AI can mega Evolve, but only if the AI trainer has only one pokemon, if the trainer has 2 or more pokemon, and i tried to mega evolve his last pokemon, the Mega evolve system will triger to the first pokemon on his team. for example, his first pokemon is Groudon(holding nothing) and 2nd pokemon is Pidgeot (Holding Potion), and the AI tries the mega evolve system, this will happen.

http://imgur.com/cD188rR
http://imgur.com/x0O6Adz

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
you should have the Item Golden Tooth in your bag and a Charizard or sceptile holding a potion. then talk to the signpost in route one, then you can mega evolve.

Well you have to be sure to use the GHeS included in my rar, if you use another or you use diferent INis its not going to work, or replace the Pokemon.ini in the file that you use

You have to talk with the table on route one to activate the megaevo system, and, be sure to have in the bag the item called God teeth, and some potion holding for the pokemon you want to megaevo, if you get this three things done, it must work

I even doing this does not work, the sprite does not change, this example does not appear>
6tqAZy8.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Great in every way - except that the national dex is not included, so any new pokemon cannot be evolved...

If you talk with the fat guy in the first town, the national dex is going to be activated
The script is already there

Really looking forward to try this hack. Just wanted to ask whether in future you may provide with documents regarding the changes in this game. Overall well done. Chears {:3}

Im going to document some things but not for the entire rom

The national dex is activate when you talk to the fat guy in the first town, just check that

Put this script on someone after you have been given the Pokédex:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
msgbox @msg1 MSG_FACE
special 0x16F
end

#org @msg1
= [black_fr]Pokédex was upgraded!

That should work for you. :)

I even doing this does not work, the sprite does not change, this example does not appear>
6tqAZy8.png

If you are trying to evolve to charizard Y, just noticed the change is minimal, is just a third horn or something like that

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
when i open g3hs it gives me wrong offset id

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
If you talk with the fat guy in the first town, the national dex is going to be activated
The script is already there

Im going to document some things but not for the entire rom

The national dex is activate when you talk to the fat guy in the first town, just check that

If you are trying to evolve to charizard Y, just noticed the change is minimal, is just a third horn or something like that

i was wrong, the AI can mega Evolve, but only if the AI trainer has only one pokemon, if the trainer has 2 or more pokemon, and i tried to mega evolve his last pokemon, the Mega evolve system will triger to the first pokemon on his team. for example, his first pokemon is Groudon(holding nothing) and 2nd pokemon is Pidgeot (Holding Potion), and the AI tries the mega evolve system, this will happen.

http://imgur.com/cD188rR
http://imgur.com/x0O6Adz

Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 27, 2018
Well you have to be sure to use the GHeS included in my rar, if you use another or you use diferent INis its not going to work, or replace the Pokemon.ini in the file that you use

Still receiving the same problem regardless of how I try and configure it. There are three sections of the ini where it loads your rom from ([0000], [0001], and [0002]) and none of them work.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
Still receiving the same problem regardless of how I try and configure it. There are three sections of the ini where it loads your rom from ([0000], [0001], and [0002]) and none of them work.

try renaming your ROM to the name of the Patch you applied

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 25, 2019
Forgive my ignorance guys, but i cant find the download link anywhere....am i missing something?

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I have the same problem bschwarz001 has, in that the G3S included in the download doesn't work with the patched ROM, and I tried all of the suggested solutions.

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
Hi I have a question about your awesome Rom Base, did you try to use a patched rom on android ? Because the rom I patched works perfectly on VBA...But the game crashes right before Oak's speech at the begining of the intro on my Android device....Is it normal ? Am I missing something ? I tried with all the version of Fire Red I could find....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Hi I have a question about your awesome Rom Base, did you try to use a patched rom on android ? Because the rom I patched works perfectly on VBA...But the game crashes right before Oak's speech at the begining of the intro on my Android device....Is it normal ? Am I missing something ? I tried with all the version of Fire Red I could find....

No I have not tried, I guess it does not work on android, Im not expert in the android stuff

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
I've done everything necessary but not handle the mega ev.the sprite never changes.and yes, I've done all the same

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
About the Android Device, i've to say that is the problem of the user :/ ! I've tried, it's working (with the first version to be honnest, because i was not able to download with the links which doesn't work for me too)

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
About the Android Device, i've to say that is the problem of the user :/ ! I've tried, it's working (with the first version to be honnest, because i was not able to download with the links which doesn't work for me too)

Which emulator are you using and what version? For me I usually use MyBoy premium last version, my rom is working on one of my friend's smartphone but not mine, and I tried to change the emulator, still not working...

EDIT: It's because I was using the bios.... By desactivating the bios it works!

EDIT 2: The enemy Starter only has Struggle is he bugged ?

Last edited:

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
My starter had struggle and his didn't that's weird and also I fixed the link battle issue you have to take out the Dns system and if u want day and night u need to use Day and night tool and link will work

Back