• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Can't open the rom in Gen III Suite. I've tried a few different things, and Roms, but I'm not terribly experienced with INIs or anything like that. Can someone suggest some plain english ideas please.

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • Can't open the rom in Gen III Suite. I've tried a few different things, and Roms, but I'm not terribly experienced with INIs or anything like that. Can someone suggest some plain english ideas please.

The working Gen III suite is in the download patch, if you are not using this one, use it and it will work. If you are already using this one, what does G3HS say when you try to open your Rom ?

jbeeber95

Miracle Painting
    Years
  • The working Gen III suite is in the download patch, if you are not using this one, use it and it will work. If you are already using this one, what does G3HS say when you try to open your Rom ?

Says that there is a false rom ID at 0xfffffe (?) that is not in the ini file, and then it proceeds to give errors until you try to fix the ini through the program, but not quite sure how to do this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    The working Gen III suite is in the download patch, if you are not using this one, use it and it will work. If you are already using this one, what does G3HS say when you try to open your Rom ?

I am using the one that's included with the download. I've made sure everything's in the same folder and even tried renaming the rom to the patch name in case that's the problem. Also, in Hopeless Trainer Editor I keep getting "unable to read beyond the end of the stream".

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • I am using the one that's included with the download. I've made sure everything's in the same folder and even tried renaming the rom to the patch name in case that's the problem. Also, in Hopeless Trainer Editor I keep getting "unable to read beyond the end of the stream".

Go in HTE's ini file and replace number of pokemon by 923.
    Concerning G3HS, try to see what numbers are at the end of your rom in a hex editor, and if necessary, replace it by 00 00, it worked for me, I had the same problem

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Go in HTE's ini file and replace number of pokemon by 923.
    Concerning G3HS, try to see what numbers are at the end of your rom in a hex editor, and if necessary, replace it by 00 00, it worked for me, I had the same problem

Thanks man edited the INI for HTE and it worked, will try the G3HS suggestion later on!

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • I don't wish to be a moaner but is anyone else's Pallet Town really messed up?

Hahaha good if it worked!
    And no, Pallet should be good, are you sure that your rom is 1.0 ? Or did you edit the maps before applying the patch maybe ?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hahaha good if it worked!
    And no, Pallet should be good, are you sure that your rom is 1.0 ? Or did you edit the maps before applying the patch maybe ?

Yeah definitely 1.0, literally only just opened AdvanceMap with this patch first time and it's messed up, but nothing I can't fix.

Back to G3HS, now it only goes up to Pyroar, helpppppp

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • Yeah definitely 1.0, literally only just opened AdvanceMap with this patch first time and it's messed up, but nothing I can't fix.

Back to G3HS, now it only goes up to Pyroar, helpppppp

I don't know how to fix that, sorry man ....

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    Oh, yes, another "bug" .
    When i open the rom with G3T the Megaevo's are not correct.
    Heracross evolve in MegaVenosaur?
    Charizard evolve in MegaBlastoise...
    Is it a problem of G3T or is a problem that persist in Gen3Suite too?

Back