• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon: Peridot Version (Version 1 Available August 16)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Um, even if I obtain every gym badge in this game, my starter Pokemon always disobeys regardless...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    New version that has both some minor bug fixes and balancing changes.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    New version for some small bug fixes.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Right after the battle? I genuinely have 0 idea what causes that issue. It's been reported previously, but I've never been able to trigger it myself.

Yeah, I'm another one who got stuck after the boat event too. Tried updating to the latest version, didn't work. Emulator used was BGB and M-GBA for reference. Noticed player sprite got messed up soon after female Rival started following you after her stuff got stolen, eventually unable to move at all after the battle + the Rival left (was able to open Menu screen tho). I suggest modifying the event if you can't find the cause, it really was a game-ruining bug

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    New version, fixing some major and minor bugs along with some small balance changes.
    Spoiler:

I changed the link to a 1.20.1 hotfix, Safeguard was causing a crash.
    The link has been updated once again to 1.20.2, fixing an error where the player will get stuck after completing events on board the SS Mako.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I've really enjoyed this hack so far Sea Tree. Its very good. There was one thing I wanted to ask if you're able to do though. The level cap thing for pokemon not listening to you added for the most recent big patch, i was kind of on the fence for. I definitely liked the no level cap on the earlier releases. I was wondering if you'd be willing to add an optional patch to remove that mechanic change since as an option if you're able to do so. Otherwise I really think you have something special with this rom. I look forward to more releases. Thank you!

Back