• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Personality Tests?

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years

My most recent try (yesterday):

That I didn't expect. Even though it pretty much describes me... except for the first set of adjectives. Otherwise it pretty much fits, more towards the end, "blunt and sarcastic". :badsmile:
    ----

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years

0.o Hey, I'm not clever, but the part about not participating in dicussions is true. As for the neutral part, I usually go my friends.

2nd time:

Now the negative part is correct for me, and the interest part applys to me a bit.

Now this one is all precise for me! I am the more quiet keep to myself type, and I hate teamwork because I have a different oppion from everyone else. But I am quite strong, being able to win all the boys except two in an armwrestle, making some people scared of me.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Sounds a bit like me. Nana ftw~ /PokeSpecial reference

Pika loves Altaria. So wonderful <3

Last edited:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Here is what I got in the first test. Interesting..... I like

This is what I got in the second on. Amusing....

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

I take a lot of different Pokemon quizzes, but I took that for the heck of it just now.
    I was hoping to get Pikachu, since I luvz it, but that result sounds close enough to me. nn;

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Lol wut?
    Every time I re-tried it (when I answered honestly) I still kept getting togetic -_-

Well, I guess it matches, 'cept for the whole "frequently called evil" part.

Last edited:

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years

Yep. That's me. Cold, blunt, pessimistic, and morbid, but intelligent. Yeah... I wish I could have fun. That's why I'm here. "To pass on our genes and then die." That's life all right. And yes, I do think god has a sense of humor... All his own... But funny from a certain point!

Meh. Leaves out some things. It mostly seems to just tell me that I'm evil. I guess that's somewhat true, but I still find it quite insulting.

I did a test in eonlight and chose the answers taht I would never do. This suited my opposite well.

Last edited:
    Back