• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2021
    shoot, uh, do you know anywhere? ive looked everywhere for the one i have, looking again would just be shit

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    Is Mega Evolution still post game? If so can we get some of the Battle Tree stones earlier? Also is the move reminder still at the end of the game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Is Mega Evolution still post game? If so can we get some of the Battle Tree stones earlier? Also is the move reminder still at the end of the game?
    Yeah, it's still post game, and so are the stones. You'll have to use a save file editor if you want to use them earlier; I've just uploaded a guide that explains how to do so (see the documents folder on the hack's google drive). Sadly the move reminder is still at the end of the game, there's nothing I can do about it for now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2021
    Hey,
    unfortunately I cant for the life of it get a hold of the title update. Only places you seem to be able to get it are sketchy websites, my antivirus tells me not to visit. Any suggestions? I am aware that links regarding this topic are unwanted here, however maybe a hint, what to search for would do just fine?;)
    Thanks for any help

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2024
    Is there a legal version like the XY hack? Doesn't have to be online capable. just so after finishing the game i could uninstall the hack and be able to trade around my Pokémon and use the online futures.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey,
    unfortunately I cant for the life of it get a hold of the title update. Only places you seem to be able to get it are sketchy websites, my antivirus tells me not to visit. Any suggestions? I am aware that links regarding this topic are unwanted here, however maybe a hint, what to search for would do just fine?;)
    Thanks for any help
    Hey, I dumped mine from a 3DS so I can't suggest any sites. You could try looking for "USUM eshop update 1.2" as an alternative, maybe that'll turn up some cleaner pages.
    Hi!

Is this hack playble on mobile? Thanks!
    Hi! Yes it is, citra has a free mobile version you can use. I still haven't gotten around to making a setup guide for mobile, but from what I understand you just need to make a mods folder for citra and then follow the PC guide.
    Is there a legal version like the XY hack? Doesn't have to be online capable. just so after finishing the game i could uninstall the hack and be able to trade around my Pokémon and use the online futures.
    The closest thing is the Standard version; I didn't bother with an online friendly version as Dio Vento's hacks have that covered. That said, if you breed your Pokemon their offspring will mostly be legal (just be careful with illegal ball combinations, new level up moves, etc).

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2022
    I have a question, albeit strange. I noticed that in the first battle against Hau (the one after you get your starter), his Litten had Intimidate. But in the next battles, it didn't. Do you know why?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2021
    Hi, just started Photonic Sun and loving it! However, I just realised the game removed the outlines, and I prefer having them in. How do I do that? Is there a patch that I can do? Would appreciate any help I can get with this, please and thank you!

Back