• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Pikachu's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spriter of the Century !!!
Years
  • For the charazard thing i have an idea
    when you fall into the cave you find a fire stone & can't advance
    then i will have the crappy charmeleon you ignores you & he lyes down on a firestone
    and evolves again

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I know scripting takes a lot of time, so dont worry that much about taking a lot of time before releasing anything. As long as the game stays as much as possible to the anime's events, we wont care about the time you need, right?

What about spriting? Do you have anyone helping you out there? By the way, will you be adding new sprites for each of the characters Ash & co. find through the adventure, or maybe you'll still use some generic OWs or trainer sprites?

Oh my, what a long MQ post! O.o

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • what happens if pikachu faints???
    he'll still be on your back?
    Obviously. Pokemon don't disintegrate upon fainting.
    please i want to help you sprite
    I made the hero sprites for pokemon: mewtwo strikes back & torquise
    We'll have to see some kind of proof before I say anything. Let me check into those hack threads. Good idea, by the way. I'll keep it in mind.
    Will the Indigo Plateau be a tournament like the anime instead of the Elite Four?
    Yeah. Obviously, since I don't want to force you to lose a battle, chances are good Ash will win the tournament this time.
    I know scripting takes a lot of time, so dont worry that much about taking a lot of time before releasing anything. As long as the game stays as much as possible to the anime's events, we wont care about the time you need, right?

What about spriting? Do you have anyone helping you out there? By the way, will you be adding new sprites for each of the characters Ash & co. find through the adventure, or maybe you'll still use some generic OWs or trainer sprites?

Oh my, what a long MQ post! O.o
    I figure, it's in the scrapbox anyway, so expectations for time should be a little lower. Anyway, in the end, I guess that is all that matters, accuracy.

Some people will have custom sprites, mostly newer characters not in Firered (Richie, etc etc etc), but I want some existing sprites to be replaced. Most trainer battles will still be with generic Trainers though.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Will the story still continue even if you lose?
    Y..Yes.

I'm putting the Anime story into a Pokemon RPG. It's going to be just like every Pokemon RPG you've ever played, but with the familiar story. Trainer battles, wild Pokemon, Marts, PCs, etc etc etc; It's all there, I'm only changing the story.

Nisangorou

is on a mudkip mission
    Years
  • This looks brilliant. Possibly addictive. What a great idea.
    Oh, I hope the Areodactyl Episode goes in - you know, where Charmeleon evolves and such and TR and sh get stuck underground and - I think I'll shut up now. <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    This.. is... AMAZING! I've always loved the anime (At least, before the voice change) and this seems like a beautiful hack! Keep up the good work!

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
  • Can i be a spriter now, here's proof of work !!!
    picture.php

picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

(ignore the old ugly surf sprite for ash k)

P.S. I can make your sprite's hair anime stlye too k

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Here is a question and somethink to think:
    What will happen if we store pikachu? He is still on our bag.
    "Why!? i Just stored it in my box3 ahhhh!!!"

RSLaehnart

Pokémon Dance Troupe HR
    Years
  • Can't you just rip the Pikachu code from Yellow? If you could get it and insert it into this one your Pikachu problem would be solved...
    I have no idea how you'd do it though, I'm a mapper and I've got my own ideas and problems that I need to get finished and fixed. lol It's just something to think about.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Well he might be able to make it so that Pikachu can't be stored,so really wats the big deal?

Also i donno if its possible but with the whole Pikachu faiting thing,can u make Pikachu look slightly diff when fainted? that would solve this whole "Poke disintergrating thing" ^^ jsut a thought.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • does it really matter?Leave him be,hacking is hard work,especially when ur doing most of it..!When he is ready to,he will post..would u rather bother him and get the hack done later?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey, how's it going? Seems like there hasnt been anything new here yet, so I guess you must be extremely busy. Good luck with whatever you are doing. I wish you manage to reach far with this hack, since I always loved the first season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back