• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Platinum Live Coverage!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Ok, so we're covering a game with daily news for the very first time! We won't do this often but we thought it'll be a great time.

To check out character info, pictures and screenshots on pokemon platinum, go to:

www.pokecosmo.com

It wouldn't hurt if you register at the forums either :nervous:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Navigation Headers are an eye sore, navigation links are horrid, layout is messed up.
    6/10

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • I don't know how many times people have told you this but the layout is horrible learn good html and css and make a good layout instead of clicking buttons on whatever program you use. Or just get a free layout but why should people make you a layout when you can't put the effort into making one your self.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • I don't think he knows HTML or CSS, Lubricus. Lurk around at some Pokemon Fan Websites. Most of them provide free layouts for webmasters. I got mine from Aiiro at https://www.aiiro.eeveeshq.com/ and edited it a little.

o3o

thats the problem though people think they can make a good website by simple buying things like vb and dreamweaver so they can press buttons and they have a table or a link. If you want to make a website atleast learn html and css it doesn't take that long I learned it about a week and a half.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Must you have the stupid ads that cover the entire screen and you have to click a "Skip this ad" button?!?!?!?!?!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Must you have the stupid ads that cover the entire screen and you have to click a "Skip this ad" button?!?!?!?!?!
    You and I both think alike. \o/

If you plan on a real informational Website with Forums, you definitely need a better look. Might I suggest two colors that do not clash and give excess and eyesoring contrast? If you plan on getting a Dark Color scheme, use some darker shades of blues, purples, and greens instead of a banner and navigation with colors that sting and attack your eyes. Choose a certain color to revolve around and make a color scheme with colors next to or similar to that tone (e.g. black color scheme means darker shades of other colors such as grey and dark blue). The only think that should contrast completely from the color scheme is the text. Better graphics are in dire need for this website layout too.

The Speedy Grass Horse

var $secret = "lolwtf";
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    All of the things listed above and..
    Create your own photobucket? It would help a lot since your initials are F.M. lol

:/

You try though.

Thats what counts. :D

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • haven't seen any news lately guess its not everyday please don't say you are going to do something when you can't.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I think Lubricus was looking at the fact that in the first post, Pokecosmo stated that there were "Daily Updates", however, I doubt that's exactly what he was meaning. He probably meant, it'll be updated when there's any new news about the game.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • I think Lubricus was looking at the fact that in the first post, Pokecosmo stated that there were "Daily Updates", however, I doubt that's exactly what he was meaning. He probably meant, it'll be updated when there's any new news about the game.

Yeah I know that is what he meant but I wish people would just say what they mean.

Back