• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Just playing around in Aaron's room.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Just playing around in Aaron's room.

Naught'y boy! aaahhh! I'm so desperate to play!

You teasin' the hell outta us?! ^_^ C'Mon!

Anyway.. tiles look awesome and the sprite is just voila!

though, in the mean time I tried Pokemon FireRed NDS style and I was disappointed by "His" work!! I think I shouldn't post this here :p Sorry.

GoGoJJTech

Years

though, in the mean time I tried Pokemon FireRed NDS style and I was disappointed by "His" work!! I think I shouldn't post this here :p Sorry.

You'll get to play in a little bit :P

GoGoJJTech

Years
    How much % is the demake completed if i may ask xD

Wish i could play platinum now my pc is broken though and buying a ds aint an option :(
    Theres this ds emu for android but its for high end devices xD

Ever try drastic DS emu on android? It's for slow phones/tablets and is extreeeeemly fast, plus fast forward and link support. Check it out :D

Years

Umm you realise you played an alpha right it was just a proof of work as some call it

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Hehe i was talking about it xD
    So it got link support too now? Havent followed this emus news for a month or more i tried to run it but got a force close as i expected xD

Well it's the only one I can think of -_-

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
    Umm you realise you played an alpha right it was just a proof of work as some call it

I wasn't telling that FR NDS style is crap, I meant to say if you're working seriously on a project then atleast release a Beta not alphas, but if you ask for Proof then upload ScreenShots instead of Alphas.. it just spoils the fun!

Years
    I wasn't telling that FR NDS style is crap, I meant to say if you're working seriously on a project then atleast release a Beta not alphas, but if you ask for Proof then upload ScreenShots instead of Alphas.. it just spoils the fun!

Lol his choise he is not forcing anybody to download his alpha xD

Alphas/Demos/Betas bring more attention to your hack and they are goid for getting feedback from players who play them and report bugs and make suggestions to add a feature or change something which can make hacks better
    The hackers win, we the players win its a win-win situation :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back