• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    lol. just lol. finally :D
    im so surprised! cant wait till christmas!
    btw that means in later alphas/betas/final version the save will work and no reset will needed? (cause you said we will get a jirachi, so what the point of having that only on alpha :P ? or thats your plan ?)

The saves will still work as long as you don't tamper with them in any way or try to hack the games. As long as you don't do either of those things, it'll remain valid for later versions.

I dont think that I have time to play on christmas day :(

That's why you can get it the day after. Christmas and the day after are the only days available for the event, but the game is still playable even if you don't get the event.

Years
    oh thank gogojjtech! I would not leave this year but you kept the word! looking forward to alpha, but now I know when will release ... Very happy, great his work, and a happy Christmas and New Year :v

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    Awesome! Good Job man :D
    A small question....
    Is it timezone dependent ?
    I'm a newcomer but I have been looking around this community awhile. I found this question very interesting. People have different timezone's. Oh and, can't wait for this hack.

P.S. I'ma start customizing my profile firstly by adding hacks I support, the first one of course is Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue :)

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
    Finally, we're getting that alpha! Looking forward to playing this, especially when there's a special event pokemon involved. Expect my two cents after.

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Please tell me you'll be doing many more events in the future of this hack.

Mystery Gifts will be a major part of prpb and the community since you'd have to find out how to get them from someone else etc

Is iT playable on gba4ios?

Playable on any GBA emulators, the GBA itself and flashcarts. Anything that runs GBA files will be able to play it.

I'm a newcomer but I have been looking around this community awhile. I found this question very interesting. People have different timezone's. Oh and, can't wait for this hack.

P.S. I'ma start customizing my profile firstly by adding hacks I support, the first one of course is Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue :)

Timezones do not affect any in-game events at all. Ever. Same with drifloon, rotom etc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    Could you tell something about the clock system?
    What if an emulator doesn't support real time clock?

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
    On the Jirachi Event--What is preventing a person from downloading the ROM/Patch file at a later date then specified and just changing the date on their computer back to Christmas to get the Jirachi? Or is there anything there to prevent that?

GoGoJJTech

Years
    On the Jirachi Event--What is preventing a person from downloading the ROM/Patch file at a later date then specified and just changing the date on their computer back to Christmas to get the Jirachi? Or is there anything there to prevent that?

It will detect whether it's been changed or not based on what you do with the time. Either way, don't worry about it lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back