• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
  • Hey Gogo! Since I don't think that this has been asked but... will the IV and Nature Breeding Mechanics be the same as E/DPPt? Or same as FR/LG/R/S since it will be hard trying to change that.. and since Magma Armor/Flame Body is only present in E/DPPt will it also be implemented in the game?

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • Hey Gogo! Since I don't think that this has been asked but... will the IV and Nature Breeding Mechanics be the same as E/DPPt? Or same as FR/LG/R/S since it will be hard trying to change that.. and since Magma Armor/Flame Body is only present in E/DPPt will it also be implemented in the game?

I would assume that the breeding mechanics will change, and Magma Armor and Flame Body are already done.

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
  • Hey GoGo, got a question: are you going to make other Pokemon from the Sinnoh Dex available to catch like Murkrow or Misdreavus? Would be great :D

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • Hey GoGo, got a question: are you going to make other Pokemon from the Sinnoh Dex available to catch like Murkrow or Misdreavus? Would be great :D

I'm pretty sure those aren't obtainable in Platinum post champ. If they are then you'll get them in Pl red
    if not pl blue all the way :D

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years

If it's not available in the Original Platinum.. it won't.. but in PL Blue it will since i think all pokemon available in gen I-IV is catchable there.... amiryt?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • If it's not available in the Original Platinum.. it won't.. but in PL Blue it will since i think all pokemon available in gen I-IV is catchable there.... amiryt?

Yes uryt :D

any more questions/requests?

Ttar0914

Years
  • I only mapped up to Solaceon and I did the first 2 rooms of the e4 (well almost done with Bertha's)

I've found a picture of the spear pillar on bulbapedia see the spoiler below ;)
    Spoiler:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I've found a picture of the spear pillar on bulbapedia see the spoiler below ;)
    Spoiler:

The 2d pics there are useless due to the way that they're out of proportion. So they won't help lol
    rips don't fail me now

Ttar0914

Years
  • I'm pretty sure those aren't obtainable in Platinum post champ. If they are then you'll get them in Pl red
    if not pl blue all the way :D

Well, unfortunately they're only obtainable in D/P... Are you going to release PL Blue soon, too? That would make it possible to trade the unobtainable Pokemon very early :P

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Well, unfortunately they're only obtainable in D/P... Are you going to release PL Blue soon, too? That would make it possible to trade the unobtainable Pokemon very early :P

I'm gonna make it so you can't trade unobtainable pokemon before champ :D
    just to make the dex fill up properly ya know

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Yes uryt :D

any more questions/requests?

I would like to request for you to answer my question about IV breeding differences in FireRed and E/DPPt and the Masuda Method implemented in DPPt... if you have not seen this... then here: will the IV and Nature Breeding Mechanics be the same as E/DPPt? Or same as FR/LG/R/S since it will be hard trying to change that.. and since Magma Armor/Flame Bodys effect is only present in E/DPPt - I think it's already implemented -

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I would like to request for you to answer my question about IV breeding differences in FireRed and E/DPPt and the Masuda Method implemented in DPPt... if you have not seen this... then here: will the IV and Nature Breeding Mechanics be the same as E/DPPt? Or same as FR/LG/R/S since it will be hard trying to change that.. and since Magma Armor/Flame Bodys effect is only present in E/DPPt - I think it's already implemented -

There will be the differences
    There will be no Masuda Method since I'm only doing US FR hacks
    Magma Armor/Flame Body is already implemented

legendarytrainer1111

The Legend Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    How about when this game is done you make a remake of Black and White :D its more easier than B2 and W2 :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back