• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Looking good! i love how these hacks are coming along. Also i was wondering (seeing as Platinum Blue will have specific additions such as the BW2 repel system as well as a different story altogether), is there a possibility of Mega Evolutions for Platinum Blue or am i asking for too much?

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • Looking good! i love how these hacks are coming along. Also i was wondering (seeing as Platinum Blue will have specific additions such as the BW2 repel system as well as a different story altogether), is there a possibility of Mega Evolutions for Platinum Blue or am i asking for too much?

Nope no megas. It will break compatibility with Platinum Red. Also there's no reason.

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hmm. I've kept my eye on this project for quite a while, and I have to say, I'm impressed with what's been done.

*Adds Hack to list of supported* ;P You have my utmost respect.

Mr.Wurmple

Advanced Wurmple Trainer
    Years
  • Wow! Nice update!
    I also have a question...
    How will you be able to use the Poketch? I'm kinda curious, and I can't wait till the game gets released. I wish you the best of luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    This is amazing! I can't wait until it comes out. Thank you very much for including all 493 Pokemon. It must have been a lot of work. Thank you also for making TMs multiple-use. That will help.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • woot!

i'm currently playing Platinum, and i have to say that even intro's look-a-like alot..

don't even ask about Poketch, or gardenia's gym (one with clock like platform)

i'm just imagining how tough it might've been to you.

Hats-of-to-you man! ^^

Years
  • woot!

i'm currently playing Platinum, and i have to say that even intro's look-a-like alot..

don't even ask about Poketch, or gardenia's gym (one with clock like platform)

i'm just imagining how tough it might've been to you.

Hats-of-to-you man! ^^

I'm positive that JJ will nail Gardenia's gym. I mean, after all, he IS gonna do Distortion World :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    Hi i have a question will Platinum blue or red have fakemons ? i realy hate fakemons :v

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    Please tell me there will be proper pokeradar and underground (even if it doesn't have multiplayer). I did some ASM research in D/P/Pt of the Radar and got the exact rates. most of my findings are here: smogondotcom/ingame/guides/dpp_pokeradar
    if you have any other questions, PM me

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    GoJJTech in regards to the Spiritomb will you make some event for him or will you still need to meet with someone underground 50 times.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Wow! Nice update!
    I also have a question...
    How will you be able to use the Poketch? I'm kinda curious, and I can't wait till the game gets released. I wish you the best of luck!

Once you get the poketch in Jubilife City from the salesman you activate it at any time of gameplay on the overworld with L or R. This does not include events. Just when you're wandering the OW.

Hey GoJJTech how do you plan to do berry trees seeing as how this is a hack of firered and not emerald

Just because it's a FireRed hack doesn't mean that I can't do anything I want on it lol
    The berry trees will act like normal berry trees :D

Please tell me there will be proper pokeradar and underground (even if it doesn't have multiplayer). I did some ASM research in D/P/Pt of the Radar and got the exact rates. most of my findings are here: smogondotcom/ingame/guides/dpp_pokeradar
    if you have any other questions, PM me

Wow, I thank you deeply for this. The giant platinum book I have doesn't explain mechanics, just where to get it and what it does, but briefly. I've bookmarked this :D
    And yes, the underground will exist with the minigame and all. I'll do that in C cuz wynaut. Speaking of underground...

GoGoJJTech in regards to the Spiritomb will you make some event for him or will you still need to meet with someone underground 50 times.

Since the underground will have random NPCs in there, you can talk to them and exchange items/battle them. This ups the counter for Spiritomb, and every 50 you get WITH an odd keystone in the tower will spawn Spiritomb at the tower. Just remember to have a keystone there, so that way you don't go 50 and realize it meant nothing because your tower was empty.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • I'm positive that JJ will nail Gardenia's gym. I mean, after all, he IS gonna do Distortion World :P

Distortion world... is a looong way ahead, talk about the PokeContest.

those Dancin' sprites and specially that dressing part? (gotta have touch for that)

well i bid him 'good luck' with that..

(i'm not doubting his skills or anything else, no offence)

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Distortion world... is a looong way ahead, talk about the PokeContest.

those Dancin' sprites and specially that dressing part? (gotta have touch for that)

well i bid him 'good luck' with that..

(i'm not doubting his skills or anything else, no offence)

All of that stuff will be easy man
    I mean, have you SEEN what we've already done? Coding those will be easy, it'll just take a while to do contests.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back