• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    wonderful!
    waiting for fix the download :)

would you mind me to repost and translate this update in other place?

shamwowza

A really great white snake
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Very impressive but the download is broken.
    I'm also super hyped to see cyrus and the distortion world in gba.
    Good Luck!

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • wonderful!
    waiting for fix the download :)

would you mind me to repost and translate this update in other place?

I will be translating along with others; not everything is just text and pointers.

On another note, we're having PHP issues, and it'll be fixed soon. (Somehow 3 lucky people managed to download)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The current bug list are the bugs I only really noticed in the last release, so I'm sitting here thinking, what did you even fix? And why are some of the major bugs still there?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • The current bug list are the bugs I only really noticed in the last release, so I'm sitting here thinking, what did you even fix? And why are some of the major bugs still there?

Major bugs from before included the game freezing when catching a Pokémon, mystery gift failures, dangerous scripts and cheats, etc. Duplicating potions, etc, were all fixed. The only bugs that currently remain aren't dangerous and are mainly graphical, except for the New Game function being broken. Aside from that, this one is a ton more stable, and it's a little bit longer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Could you add the Battleground in the Survival Area where you can rematch Gym Leaders like in the original?

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • GoGo...a little bit longer...You were serious when you said A LITTLE BIT LONGER. omg man lol But the script with Dawn that teaches you to catch Pokémon is removed...or was it never in the game... >_> >_> >_> >_> >_>

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • GoGo...a little bit longer...You were serious when you said A LITTLE BIT LONGER. omg man lol But the script with Dawn that teaches you to catch Pokémon is removed...or was it never in the game... >_> >_> >_> >_> >_>

I believe I was serious, lol

The catching tutorial was never in the previous versions. daniilS is working on it, although it's no simple task to do. That's kinda why this bugfix is late, we expected that to be in it but it never happened.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    I will be translating along with others; not everything is just text and pointers.

On another note, we're having PHP issues, and it'll be fixed soon. (Somehow 3 lucky people managed to download)

oh I just want to repost and translate the news of update,not the game :p

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I believe I was serious, lol

The catching tutorial was never in the previous versions. daniilS is working on it, although it's no simple task to do. That's kinda why this bugfix is late, we expected that to be in it but it never happened.

lol And Oh ok. I couldn't remember if it was in there or not. I wonder if anyone else noticed that. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back