• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Platinum, the G/S/C Remake

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I like the look of this game, looks just like the original, the graphics are improved very well, anyway good luck on this

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Sion said:
    Awesome dude, I thought this was going to be another pokemon "dream" but this seems like its as close to reality as one can get. Great job, you're giving us 14 year olds a great name. I can relate to you alot. Good luck!

~Sion
    I must really have good karma. The entire group is already almost official. Now if we can all get good degrees in college and meet face-to-face someday...

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    this game is looking beter and better. love the improvment. but you should add extra stuff in there. cause its boring just remaking. good luck

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    and can also program the functions such as PC storage and the PokéDex, which RPGM can't do
    :O dude you know nothing I alreadly made a pokedex just like sapphires/rubys!and for the pc I'll make that once I design my own pc background image or get some one to make it. oh and this is looking goood looks too good!lol well good luck with it

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I'm Gridiron, and I'm one of the mappers for this game. I made most of the Johto maps being used, and some other maps as well. I've also made some character sprites, and some of the Pokemon sprites.

We've actually started to make the demo on Game Maker. We're not very far at all though. If someone has some good tutorials to help us out, that would be great.

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    dawg u got skills makin a remake like that. It does look like one of the best remakes a saw ( from all the games other people tried to remake )

enyce

banned
    Years
    I think all 251 originals (johto kanto) should be catchable in the wild.

I mean how are we going to be able to trade for pokemon like bulbasaur and stuff. lol

Darkomega1

SW Battlefront 2 Jedi Master
    Years
    Nice G/S/C Remake CAN YOU also make a Pokemon Stadium in it, like Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 but not as good as that, just have poke cup for lvl 5 and a cup for lvl50 and lvl100 and win great prizes like a new pokemon and a masterball or maby a trophy. That would look great in it

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    in this remake i had an idea if you want to use it go ahead
    okey!
    when you complete the pokemon leage in the game and get all eight badges from kanto.
    you go back to prof elm and he wil tell you there is a special island you can go to he gives you a boat pass
    in the island all the pokemon from 3rd gen and the ones you cant normaly catch are available
    also, in that special island there is a secret pokemon in a cave there.
    (pick what ever leggandary that you want to put in that cave) you battle that pokemon if you find it and its catchable
    what do you think???

D-Man

Hard Rock Hallelujah
    Years
    i can help you if you want, i know how to sprite, how to renew maps (and tile them), and i've been working in a game maker for about 3 years now....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    @Red1530: Yes, this is the same one from Nsiders. We're just trying to expand our horizons so more people can know about us.

@brendan mc: That's the whole idea behind Irafas Isles! Except that you get the boat ticket from the Director of the Radio Tower in Goldenrod.

Kitaryu

Fufufufufu....
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    Awesome is all I can say. =D
    The games that took place in Johto were my favorites (of all the pokemon games). And I have always wanted to see a remake like this! ^.^

Back