• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Platinum, the G/S/C Remake

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Check at the forums. We've got lots of spriters already, but maybe there's something you can do. :)

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Hi, I'm mattgcn and this is another project I'm staff at for doing very little other than telling other people about it and hoping something comes of it. Well, I'm also forums head but I don't do much there either...

Well, good work not getting the thread locked this time Gameguy! :P

Years
  • Hey gameguy are u still working on ur game or what. I just wanted to know because ur game is fantastic and i hope u s\will release it soon.;)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    abed said:
    Hey gameguy are u still working on ur game or what. I just wanted to know because ur game is fantastic and i hope u s\will release it soon.;)
    Of course we still are. As long as the forums aren't shut down, we are busy at work making this game. ;)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    We're working on the demo. We still have to get the bugs out of it (like standing on top of signs and trees)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    omg TSW chill out, dont rush these people if you want to demo a game then make your own game and you can demo all nite long...

Back