• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Platinum You Pick The Team Challenge

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    Basically, this is it. It's a random team challenge, where you can pick any Pokémon that will be used in a playthrough of Pokémon Platinum. (Sort of a random team challenge)

You can pick everything, from its ability (as long as it can learn it) to its movepool (as long as it can learn it, via other evolved forms or egg moves) its nature to if it is shiny or not, to the ball it is in.

Another interesting point is regarding the movepool, the person can't change it. So if you give a Sentret with Cut, Tackle, Tail Whip and Growl, none of those moves can be replaced. Interesting, right?

Also, the nickname for the Pokémon will be either your IRL Name or your username.

Example

Pokémon: Torchic
    Nickname: Michael = Username/IRL Name
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Impish
    Moveset: Fire Punch/Sunny Day/Brave Bird/Shadow Claw
    Poké Ball: Master Ball
    Shiny: No

You can leave your own Pokémon as a reply to this, this will be an interesting challenge!

Last edited by a moderator:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • This challenge is kinda generic, but we don't really have any challenge where people pick every detail of the team, so I guess this works.

Earfull

WildSalamance
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    Soo is this a Single pokemon challange or what? i dont get it. if you name your pokemon after yourself then you get only one pokemon. correct me if im wrong

Years
  • I am also a little bit confused by the rules. I wanted to ask the same question as Earfull but he was faster than me :o

Also, is this only playable on Platinum/Gen 4 games or is it playable on all the games?

Back