• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon Play It!" the TCG PC Game

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Alllllll righty guys! Anyone remember this PC Game that came out? It had this poorly animated CG chick teaching you how to play the Pokémon Card Game on the PC! The best thing about it were the sound effects of the Pokémon when you went into the card viewer...

so what I'm asking is... anyone remember/know of it? Or better yet... anyone have it?

pokemongodess

RoflRofl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    yeah i remeber one of these, i got one in a base set 2 starter deck, was very disappointed with that set. ill try to dig it up and rip it

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    You mean the CD-ROM that only had a couple sets in it? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I still have it. Whether or not it still works, though, I have no idea.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
    Yeah I remember that, I should still have it in my PC drawer. It also came with wallpapers, which I still have.

It was fun to play especially since I didn't have anyone else to play it with....

Oh how I wish there was an online Pokemon TCG game.... =(

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    if anybody has it ill pay big time for it i loved it that girl telling us that were dump cant even play the card game lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    if anybody has it ill pay big time for it i loved it that girl telling us that were dump cant even play the card game lol

Yeah, Julie was the best.

And PlayIT v2 was epic. I still have the game.

Sorry Dark RyanYugo though... I'm not giving it up :P

~Mooshykris

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    ...Actually, I don't think I ever played V2, or maybe even heard of it. Where exactly did you get it from?

v2 was given to me by a friend. v1 came in a pack with the Water/Fighting half decks.

v2 is a longer version, with multiple games, going from the basics, to a final normal 60 Card, full rules game. It teaches every aspect of the game. It also includes a tutorial on building a good deck.

v1 of course, is just the single 30 card game.

~Mooshykris

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Yeah I remember that, I should still have it in my PC drawer. It also came with wallpapers, which I still have.

It was fun to play especially since I didn't have anyone else to play it with....

Oh how I wish there was an online Pokemon TCG game.... =(

There isn't an actual Pokemon game, persey, however, there's a thing called opentable or something like that, where you can play any tcg on it. I'll look around and see if I can find it.

*EDIT* found it!

https://www.angelfire.com/ok5/loztcg/index.html

Now we need someone to make the card definition files.

*SUPER EDIT*

The above link no longer works. Use https://cardtable.sourceforge.net/

Last edited:

pokemongodess

RoflRofl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    "Pokémon Play It!" the TCG PC Game

The following post has been taken down due to legality. All ip's have been logged.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    "Im sure all of you, or hopefully all of you can handle this, just download both to one folder, rigth click and extract here, (must have winrar-or-winzip), Burn iso or mount iso, install and you are good, no cracks needed since its such a minimal install,"
    ok...call me complete idiot, but when i dld it it only had .gi file...so i took isobuster and created image but still nor daemon nor alcohol won't recognize it...it mounts it, but it doesn't read as mounted...
    there is no any .iso file...
    help please?

edit:btw moosh and djrules, would it be a problem for you to rip it?

Years
    "Im sure all of you, or hopefully all of you can handle this, just download both to one folder, rigth click and extract here, (must have winrar-or-winzip), Burn iso or mount iso, install and you are good, no cracks needed since its such a minimal install,"
    ok...call me complete idiot, but when i dld it it only had .gi file...so i took isobuster and created image but still nor daemon nor alcohol won't recognize it...it mounts it, but it doesn't read as mounted...
    there is no any .iso file...
    help please?

edit:btw moosh and djrules, would it be a problem for you to rip it?

Yes, due to the questionable legality of it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    k, but can u at least explain what is problem here?i mean problem that it won't "read"...

Back