• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Polished Crystal (update 2.2.0)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    In 1.1.2, Yanma just evolves at level 37. In the next version, it will evolve at any level while knowing AncientPower.

Yes, on Oddish. There are also a couple of them as hidden items in Ilex Forest; the Headbutt tutor mentions them. It's one Leaf per tutoring. The Gold Leaves on Bellsprout are for the Move Reminder in Blackthorn City. (I chose to use Leaves as a GSC alternative to colored Shards.)

So only oddish have them what if use thief on them does it work but they spawn more at night huh but im nuzlocking it thats why

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    @Rangi Thanks! I just evolved it at 37, so I'm no longer flipping. Even with that small technical hiccup, love this patch to death.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Yeah, Thief would work; you can get the TM in Team Rocket's Mahogany base. If you don't have Thief, maybe you could bend the rules and release them immediately, so it's just an indirect way of spending ¥200 on a Silver Leaf. (Do people Nuzlocking R/S/E do that for Heart Scales?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yeah, Thief would work; you can get the TM in Team Rocket's Mahogany base. If you don't have Thief, maybe you could bend the rules and release them immediately, so it's just an indirect way of spending ¥200 on a Silver Leaf. (Do people Nuzlocking R/S/E do that for Heart Scales?)

Yea i just got one when i started playing again thanks and idk i havent seen anyone do that for r s e but oddish spawn more frequent in illex at night again love this game :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2020
    hey i like this hack however im wondering if you could just make a crystal patch for with the fairy type moves and type added and the starters final evo types changed and everything else exactly untouched?

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    The Faithful version includes everything exept for changes to Pokémon types and stats and move attributes. So Ninetales is Fire, not Fire/Ghost; Cut is Normal, not Steel; Ledian is still weak; and so on.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2020
    i found the moss stone to evolve eevee to leafeon im assuming the ice stone is in the ice path but then how would i get slyveon though?

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    when does magnetric evolve to magnezone

how would i get slyveon

They're in the FAQ.

---

I'll be adding the Embedded Tower to Route 47 after all. No Hoenn legendary there, but there will be a special event involved.

hoZYTuE.png

How does the map look?

Edit: And here are the Sinjoh Ruins:

OApXk2T.png

And Mystri Stage:

CcJ3vXX.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2020
    "The FAQ" was a link to it. (I don't understand why this forum displays links exactly the same as plain text.)

where can i get the shiny stone for slyveon then? does a npc sell evo stones somewhere? i looked in the faq and it doesn't say.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    where can i get the shiny stone for slyveon then?

There's one in National Park, same as in HeartGold, and a few others here and there. And Bill's grandpa gives you one.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    What are the evo levels for Graveler and Haunter in 1.1.2. I took a look at the FAQ code given on the page, but it had been replaced with the 1.2.0 updated sets.

Back