• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Prase - Crusade to Heaven's Gate

Zennyo Ryūō

In love with CoD - WaW. XD
    Years
    Pokémon Prase - Crusade to Heaven's Gate

Introduction
    I'm Zennyo Ryūō, or you may know me as Qwilfish. I've attempted a huge amount of hacks before, and none of them have been completed. There were many reasons for this, including large amounts of time consumption, badly planned threads or real-life commitments. But this time, it's personal. Well, actually, this time, this hack will be completed. I'm dedicating loads of free time to this. After I found out that Zinc & Mercury was not possible without being the best hex editor in the world, I decided to do this. Unlike most of my other hacks, it is a non-fakémon hack. The emphasis is on the storyline and battling. With that, let the development begin.

Oh, as a side note, the name is meant to be spelt "Prase". It is a gemstone. The name does not refer to the worship of a god or praising of an object.

Basic Information

Name - Pokémon Prase - Crusade to Heaven's Gate.
    Base ROM - Pokémon Ruby.
    Developer - Zennyo Ryūō.

Storyline
    You are a thirteen year-old trainer in the region of Voita. You live with your mother, as your father lives in the Spectrum Isles, or to be more specific, Wisteria Isle, where he conducts research into the pokémon of legends, which apparantly live there. You've never seen your father, but it's going to change very soon. You are going to visit your father for the very first time.

When you arrive, what you see shocks you. The island is completely overrun by pokémon and is teeming with deadly Spinarak. You rush to the seemingly deserted laboratory in the distance, hoping that your father is okay. On entering the laboratory, your father is being attacked by a wild pokémon! There are three pokémon nearby. You must quickly battle the enemy creature to save your father.

After being saved, your father tells you what happened to the island. There was a legendary temple, said to be a pathway to heaven. This protected the Spectrum Isles from its enemies and attackers. When the gate crumbled, the island would crumble with it. Apparantly, the legendary pokémon had gone into a state of madness and destroyed the gate. But what caused them to turn on their guardian? There is only one option - travel to Heaven's Gate and find the cause of the disasters.

The Spectrum Isles
    In the game, the Spectrum Isles are the main locations for the story. Credit to Tyro/Maybe the Svaalbard Polar Bear for the idea. There are twelve isles planned, but there may be more or less at the final release. Every legendary from the first to the third generation will be catchable in the game. The isles are:

- Wisteria Isle. The first isle, where your father lives. It is a small island, and the only important features are the laboratory and the legend house, where an old woman, who knows about every single legendary pokémon, resides. She can give you hints to where the unique pokémon are located. This isle is full of bugs and weeds.
    - Myrtle Isle. The second isle. The first gym is located here, as well as a few forests. This isle has a huge amount of vegetation. Look out for some rare species of pokémon.
    - Sienna Isle. The third isle. The second gym can be found here. There are a lot of caves and mountains on this isle, as its the most rocky of the twelve.
    - Xanadu Isle. The fourth isle. The third gym is built on this isle. The island is very foggy and mystical. There are a few mountains on this island, scattered with religious shrines.
    - Rose Isle. The fifth isle. This is the only isle which is advanced and highly populated. There is a large department store on this isle, and there are only a few pokémon which can survive in the urban environment. Those pokémon are worth finding, though.
    - Chartreuse Isle. The sixth isle. Look out for the fourth gym here. This isle is split up into many smaller islets, and is home to a large variety of water plants.
    - Azure Isle. The seventh isle. You can find the fifth gym here. This isle contains a huge amount of water and Water-type pokémon.
    - Cardinal Isle. The eigth isle. Another gym is located here, which is the sixth. The isle is rocky and extremely hot. The legendary volcano in the center could hold some secrets...
    - Tawny Isle. The ninth isle. This isle does not have a gym, but does have a fantastic tropical beach, perfect for chilling out after intense battles. The whole isle is sandy and warm.
    - Magnolia Isle. The tenth isle. The seventh gym is located here. The whole isle is covered in thick snow, which is home to many ice-dwelling pokémon.
    - Twilight Isle. The eleventh isle. The eighth and final gym is built on this island. The island is in an eternal state of darkness, due to the huge mountains blocking out almost all of the sunlight.
    - Prism Isle. The twelth isle. Heaven's Gate is located here, and this will be the end of your journey...or will it?

Features

- A whole new world to explore.
    - New sprites and tiles.
    - New people and maps.
    - A great new story.
    - Side-quests and events.

Progression

Pre-alpha currently being made.

Media

None so far.

I'm recruiting workers, so apply if you wish.

Last edited:

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    I like the concept of it, but I have a deja vu feeling. It's probably nothing though. ;D

Zennyo Ryūō

In love with CoD - WaW. XD
    Years
    Oh, as a side note, the name is meant to be spelt "Prase". It is a gemstone. The name does not refer to the worship of a god or praising of an object.

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    Same here with the deja vu but it looks good tell me if yah need help

poke_lova

My bro has glasses!
    Years
    hey looking good. need any help? i map and sprite. i can't script at the moment cuz my advance text isn't working. and i lost translhextion. but il do what i can.

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Sounds Great.

Sounds great! By the way, how can I get a background for a thread like this?

poke_lova

My bro has glasses!
    Years
    k. soz i didn't reply for awhile. i was on holiday. :). i'l try to make an overworld for spinarak.
    it will definitely be on here tomorrow. if not today.

Last edited:
    Back