• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon - Project: Revival

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Sorry to bug you again just trying to figure things out. I just have 3 more questions. Is almost all pokemon Gen 1 to 8 obtanable? How in depth is the battle beach? Can you change pokemon natures anywhere?

Years
  • Sorry to bug you again just trying to figure things out. I just have 3 more questions. Is almost all pokemon Gen 1 to 8 obtanable? How in depth is the battle beach? Can you change pokemon natures anywhere?

No worries, you're not bothering me! In Project Revival, you can get all Pokemon from Gen. 1 to Gen. 8 in some way. The Battle Beach works just like the Battle Tower, so you get to battle a strong Trainer similar to a Tower Tycoon after a streak of wins. And you can change Nature effects by using Mints in Dendron Town.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Is there or will there be any docs on the important battles like gym leaders pokemon held item etc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    sorry, I gonna drop this game, it suddenly crashed and force closed, usually, I ignore this and continue, but I crash after got a gible :""", it pretty long run between the last save and the time it crashed, it will be a little bit annoying to do it all over again. your game is good ngl, but my heart is broken after that crash. maybe after some recovery, I will continue this :)

Years
  • sorry, I gonna drop this game, it suddenly crashed and force closed, usually, I ignore this and continue, but I crash after got a gible :""", it pretty long run between the last save and the time it crashed, it will be a little bit annoying to do it all over again. your game is good ngl, but my heart is broken after that crash. maybe after some recovery, I will continue this :)

Although I don't agree with you dropping the game because of one crash, I understand. Trust me, I've looked tirelessly for a fix. Again, I'm just one guy working on this, but I still feel like I can get to the bottom of it.

LyraKitkat

Hacked Trainer
    Years
  • Hello! I was wondering if there was a wiki, guide, or document for this game! Showing item and pokemon locations, and the like. I'm starting tonight and am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to knowing where all the resources are, although I don't mind doing it the old fashioned way!

Years
  • Hello! I was wondering if there was a wiki, guide, or document for this game! Showing item and pokemon locations, and the like. I'm starting tonight and am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to knowing where all the resources are, although I don't mind doing it the old fashioned way!

The guide I wrote and linked on the post has plenty of information on item and Pokémon locations in my game. It should be enough! If not, I can always answer questions if you have any.

LyraKitkat

Hacked Trainer
    Years
  • The guide I wrote and linked on the post has plenty of information on item and Pokémon locations in my game. It should be enough! If not, I can always answer questions if you have any.

I am so sorry, I must have missed the guide link entirely! Thank you so much for your reply!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    Very good fangame, it has dinamax and gigamax so how can you change the hidden ability of a pokémon?

Back