• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • Firstly, if you don't get the Master Ball now, you'll never get it.

Secondly, IT WAS ME!

Thirdly, as I was reading through... the other Quartz LP, it turns out THEY NAMED IT NOTABALL AS WELL! Odd coincidence, or GMTA? Who knows?

I guess I'll root around through Band Ambar's crap before getting the hell out of the 'sewers' then. :\

And I haven't checked out the other LP since I quoted Zorak on the *ahem* molemen issue. :nervous:

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    hi... i jjust created my account...
    i only have to beta version boo hoo
    i beat the 7th gym and i was trying to complete my pokedex..

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • IT'S A SECRET MESSAGE! I'll decode it! :)

"Youaman, you are awesome, keep it up, oh, by the way, did you notice that I'm a n00b?"

Yeah, that's what I got.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years
  • Good update! I'm glad that theres any update at all.

I could actually read the text on the corna thing. It was all like ' capitalism Steven Babos spanish ' Stuff like that.

Is it alright that I said that?

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I just noticed all the Babos you put in the background... that's... that's... UNHOLY man!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Whoa... Poster. Is. Evil...

I like the new update. Speaking of which, no one has made an advertisement for the White Whola Inn?

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    LOL, I just started reading these, and man your the funniest person on the planet after myself :). I really like 'em on to update 7 :D

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    O_o You've got alot of updates to read.

Hehehe... I haven't read them all yet :embarrass... came in so late I just jumped right on in. I'm kinda lost, but man is this funny! I don't remember how far I got before I just gave up and read the new stuff.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Hehehe... I haven't read them all yet :embarrass... came in so late I just jumped right on in. I'm kinda lost, but man is this funny! I don't remember how far I got before I just gave up and read the new stuff.

*Realises who it is* Oh, hi BNA! I remember you from vizzed. You know me as the guy who doesn't like the older games in the Pokemon forums.

But yeah, this is well worth reading through it. I do that occasionally when I'm bored.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    *Realises who it is* Oh, hi BNA! I remember you from vizzed. You know me as the guy who doesn't like the older games in the Pokemon forums.

But yeah, this is well worth reading through it. I do that occasionally when I'm bored.

I know, I'll probably pick up again sometime. And wait, how come it took you so long?! I am using the same username! I recognized you right away.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Haha this thread is awesome!

Cant wait for the next one to come out :D

Hope its soon!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Well, I have most of what I need for the next update, all that remains now is to write down the special bits. :D
    Hope to see that update soon! Just finished reading the parts I haven't read yet. Man, can't wait for those 'special bits'. :D

Back