• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    thnx, on small maps he moves fast, on big maps he moves kinda slow, but running shoes will be put in, and i will fix that typo.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    darth jarjar i have 2 say iv been expecting miricals with this game and even the walk around demo hasnt disappionted me. awsome u are one talented guy! i thought the isometric view was good and the inside of building is great . top quality my friend!!

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    mate if you want REAL music
    ask me im a dee jay
    but if you want of coarse.
    i do rave,hiphop,some pop
    or if you want a rave mix of any kind of pokemon music lol

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Ivo Robotnik said:
    hey jarjar tell the rest of the gays tnx frome me hehe...ai`l keep an eye on this game forever man good work
    you mean guys, not gays lol, anyway thnx for the comment.
    @brendanmc, i sent you a pm

Years
    To all the posters in this thread, we have rules for a reason, and I suggest you follow them.

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Thank you Avatar, anyway im gonna fix the problems that was in the demo later on, and if anyone has anymore comments and critisism on the game please say so.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    That Demo was really good. Your eye for detail is amazing, like the plug for the healing machine in the lab. Kepp up the good work

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hmm... I don't have a graphics card big enough to play this games demo...sorry! I'll just have to rely on screenies to post comments!

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    Hey, you already know what I said on the game from IM but I'll say it again, awesome job. Props to you and your team, this game has a lot of potential. Keep at it!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    thnx, but dont double post or curse, and make sure your sentences reach a 25 character limit or youll get in trouble, read the rules before you post.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Okay played demo.

Could only walk into my house. Not any of the other houses or the lab
    WHen I speak to the boy in my house I'm transported outside.

Hope you can fix these {whatever you wan't to call it}

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Wait....did you play the old demo at pt? download the one here and on the last page of the topic on pt.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    cuttyflam said:
    Yo Your Game Is The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh *** Your Games Ful Of Surprises!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Please do not curse or you will be warned, do not do it again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    umm darthjarjar im not sure if all the positions are full but if you want i could make custom pokeballs for every pokemon after you catch it
    i think it would make the game a little better
    if you want to see some of the ones i made e-mail me at [email protected]

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I havent completly decided on how the battle systems gonna be,maybe i should put a poll on this, you know what ill do so..

EDIT: added a poll for what the battle system should look like, regular or isometric?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    I've already voted, but I thibk the isometric view would be better. It'l match the rest of your game, plus its original. I like the idea of arenas. It'd be cool ifwhen you encounter a trainer or pokemon, you and your oponent sends out his or her pokemon and have an abs. It's more realistic, that way, you could choose your attacks like in buu's fury. Missing would be more realistic. Just a thought.
    I'd do that in my own game, but It'd take a long time in RM2K3, and I don't know programming for sphere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back