• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    stop double posting!....just take the north pathway! its not hard i already pmed you how to get to oldale.....and dont go to other topics talkin about my game....
    and please go read the rules.......
    anyway PokeCreator_09 i think it would take a bit longer in sphere, but ill see if i can get some help on that, im still gettin to learn sphere. once more votes get in ill see what ill do.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    It was just a suggestion, something to think about. I really don't care if you don't do that, It'd just be cool for someone to have that kind of battle system.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
    I Tryied But The Boy In The House Keeps Teleporting Me To The Out Side And I Dont Know Why I Wait 45 Minutes And I Can Go To Ruote 101 Sum Body Show Me The New Downlaod Or Then Post A Different Downlaod Cause I Think I Down Loaded The Wrong One.

Last edited by a moderator:

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    ... oh my god, what is wrong with you. you don't understand the rules. You just posted 6 times in a row. Hit the button once

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    you know what? im gonna have to report you man, it takes an baby to know that the regular demo is here. i dont know why you keep downloading the old demo at pt, and i already updated the new demo there also on the last page....your not listening to me and this time you posted 6 times......plus you pmed a bunch of times of where to go.....and you went in another topic saying that my game is your game....and im tired of you now...im not gonna go flame off on you like some noob because im not like that...so ill do the simple thing..

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    A septuple post... nice.

Anyhow, how are you making these graphics? I keep playing this game, cause the graphics are just incredible. I daresay you may have DIamond and Pearl beat!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    What do you mean AipomDude? whats wrong with the link i posted up? ill try to make sure you get it, whats the problem?
    EDIT:rebellee1187: some stuff are edits from megaman battle network and some stuff are custom.

Last edited:

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    the one on the first page. it says the download file doesn't exist

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    you should probably make the Battle System different than game so i would say isometric =D

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    rapidshare isnt working for some reason, download the zip file that should work.

Years
    Very nice, I like how you have a side view, reminds me of mega man. I think the sprites could use some work here and there in the shading otherwise it looks very nice.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    which sprites you think should use shading? there pretty shaded enough there were more shadings added, the screenshots were taken before i added the shading.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    I thin kyou're going to do great on this project.

a few bugs(if you know about these srry):
    1. when you talk to poeple, they tell you the same thing three times.
    2. Some tiles are on top of the hero
    3. tile in front of professor's lab is same layer a hero and shouldn't be.

Looks really good though. I really like the outside of the pokemon center and the inside of the pokemart. Behinf thecounter where nurse joy stands in he pokemon center seems a bit crowded though.

keep it up.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    PokeCreator_09 said:
    I thin kyou're going to do great on this project.

a few bugs(if you know about these srry):
    1. when you talk to poeple, they tell you the same thing three times.
    2. Some tiles are on top of the hero
    3. tile in front of professor's lab is same layer a hero and shouldn't be.

Looks really good though. I really like the outside of the pokemon center and the inside of the pokemart. Behinf thecounter where nurse joy stands in he pokemon center seems a bit crowded though.

keep it up.

Actually they don't say the same thing 3 times, it has different controls. i think it's a to talk and d to end it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back