• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
Here's another problem with this rom hack: every time someone says "this game is too restrictive", which it is, a pokemon elitist that spends all his free time playing pokemon since he was a child, that knows all the gamebreaking moves/combinations there's ever be, still spends time reading documents and no joke STUDY for days in order to be optimal, spawns out of nowhere and say "uuuhm achtually, the game is easy lmao". Great, congrats, you are the best that ever was, now can we address that the game is actually gatekeeping like 99% of the community? And that's a super shame because probably this is the best if not the most complete feature/fun/variegated rom hack that exist in this particular moment and age (as far as I know, mind you). Why gatekeeping such a hard work? D**k measuring contests? Why? Did people really think that the less people that plays the game the better? Why don't let people do whatever they want? if a person wants to beat the game with 6 caterpie then let them do it! Change the easiest mode of the game so it can be done! I have no problem with that, why do I care? It's not my playthrough, and I can still play all the other hardcore modes if I want a challenge, I don't lose anything and they got what they want. Why do people have problem with letting people have just fun? It's a kind of mindset that I still can't fully understand. But one thing is due, if elitists makes a rom hack, in the end it's their choice to do whatever they want with it, not asking to change anything of course. It's just, a pity. It's a pity that only a few can enjoy this wonderful hack, that's all.

Back