• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    Yo lo juego en MyBoy sin problemas. Estas seguro que has parcheado el juego? o lo has puesto en otra carpeta diferente a tus roms?

No me deja instalar el parche, lo instale por acá y trate de instalar el parche, y me dice que la rom no es valido con el original para instalar el parche

Years
  • Translation of the last three posts from Spanish, using Google Translate:

Spoiler:

After downloading the patch, also download the clean FireRed rom and patch using Unipatcher on Android, or use ROM Patcher JS to patch to clean FireRed. Remember to look for FireRed 1.0 Squirrels specifically.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Hey guys, the Paradox Pokemons of Gen 9 are pretty interesting, aren't they? I have totally fallen for Iron Valiant! Anybody else would like to give a shout-out to Soup for incorporating them in RR version 3.2? They might be wonderful additions in RR verse! ; )

Dekaylab8

I have Harm OCD...
    Years
  • Hey guys, the Paradox Pokemons of Gen 9 are pretty interesting, aren't they? I have totally fallen for Iron Valiant! Anybody else would like to give a shout-out to Soup for incorporating them in RR version 3.2? They might be wonderful additions in RR verse! ; )

Not me brother.

There are better things to add in a Pokemon ROM hack than just more Pokemon.

Still, wouldn't hate Soup adding it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    How big is the pokemon storage system, is it possible to store all pokemons including all evolve form and alternate form?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    Can confirm that the black screen on egg hatching occurs on flashcarts playing on real hardware. Gonna try and open the save on an emulator and see if it hatches that way. It should be noted that eggs hatched fine on real hardware previously.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2023
    The animations for the Pokémon followers seem pretty stiff, I could probably improve them a little if you're not already doing that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2023
    So, let's say you possibly accidently crit a roaming legendary and saved after you knocked it out, does it respawn?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    So I'm replaying the game after my last save was lost due to my own mistake but as I'm playing through this there seems to be a glitch that randomly removed my map, dynamax band, and poke rider. I find this weird because even when I played through the rom on my old save (which I completed up to E4 before 3.0 was released) I had zero problems with the rom and even after updating I had to problem playing the rom. Is there a way you can update this to either add these items to a merchant or something please? I really don't wanna have to ride around on the bike the whole time
    Edit: I wanted to say I am playing this on Visual Boy which the post above does say its compatible. I can't explain how the glitch happened because all I did was save in game, got off for the night, and hopped back on the next day to see the items being gone but my progress still being there. I have not encountered the glitch again at all. If needed I can send in my .sav if the mod author wishes to check a few things on it? The most I can say is that I have care packages on alongside the rare candy and dexnav codes active but no base fire red cheats loaded.

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Soup, in the next update (whenever that is), would it be possible to either change Water Shuriken to a Physical move or make Greninja compatible with Liquidation? I really like running a Physical Greninja set, but TIL that Greninja's only real Physical Water move, as far as I can tell, is Flip Turn.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    With the new 3.1 update I already got a lil bug (literally), because in the pokevial fight the shedinja with the HDBoots passes through sturdy on both skarmory and aron, so that means I can't get pokevial. And status moves get the stab icon for no reason. Also am I in the right place for bug reports?

Here's what I did:
    Send out aron first. Get rocks up, let him die
    go to gible, who will die and kill cuz of ability
    they all die from rocks except last one, who just gets hit by drill peck from skarmory cuz sturdy. Idk I got it pretty quick

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Here's what I did:
    they all die from rocks except last one, who just gets hit by drill peck from skarmory cuz sturdy. Idk I got it pretty quick

I think the problem theyre having is that Sturdy doesnt activate for them with Skarmory. I think the way to beat them if thats happening is to bring Fletchling instead of Skarm. Switch into Gible after setting up rocks instead of sacking Aron, and bring in Fletchling to attack the HDB Shedinja with Brave Bird.

Years
  • Here's what I did:

I think the problem theyre having is that Sturdy doesnt activate for them with Skarmory. I think the way to beat them if thats happening is to bring Fletchling instead of Skarm. Switch into Gible after setting up rocks instead of sacking Aron, and bring in Fletchling to attack the HDB Shedinja with Brave Bird.

Y'all're wrong. I am copying and pasting my solution from Reddit, which will work 100% of the time. Here is the link: https://old.reddit.com/r/pokemonradicalred/comments/zhvbm5/getting_insanely_frustrated_with_this_is_there_a/izo84sq/

For those who cannot access to Reddit for some reason, here is my post in spoiler tags. I am Scourge_of_Arceus there.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Y'all're wrong. I am copying and pasting my solution from Reddit, which will work 100% of the time. Here is the link: https://old.reddit.com/r/pokemonradicalred/comments/zhvbm5/getting_insanely_frustrated_with_this_is_there_a/izo84sq/

For those who cannot access to Reddit for some reason, here is my post in spoiler tags. I am Scourge_of_Arceus there.

Spoiler:

Apparently the method I posted doesn't work because Sash doesn't activate. So while I shouldn't be wrong, the game doesnt make it work. And yes this is in version 3.1

EDIT: After doing some other tests, i think your statement at the your Reddit post is true. Instead of staying in with Fletchling on the final Shedinja, I stayed with Aron and switched into Fletchling (like you say in your post) and Sash worked.

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Apparently the method I posted doesn't work because Sash doesn't activate. So while I shouldn't be wrong, the game doesnt make it work. And yes this is in version 3.1

EDIT: After doing some other tests, i think your statement at the your Reddit post is true. Instead of staying in with Fletchling on the final Shedinja, I stayed with Aron and switched into Fletchling (like you say in your post) and Sash worked.

I wanna suggest another way of completing the PokeVial challenge-
    Spoiler:

Back