• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen yesterday
The second floor of the Pokémon Centers will be empty if you play with Minimum Grinding Mode on. Possibly this is due to prevent trading a mon with EVs to this mode. If you want to trade, make sure you are not playing with MGM.

Ok, that explains why it looks different for me. My main file is on Normal Mode, so i can still trade

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
I was wondering if it is possible to include the option to use multiple Rare Candies like you can in Scarlet & Violet instead of having to level it up 1 level at a time in a future update? Another idea I had was using the Teachy TV as a possible Puzzle Battle item. You can unlock useful items or even special pokemon via it if that is a possibility.

Years
I suggest 2 life quality cheat codes.

1. Eggcellent
You can choose the Pokemon before getting the egg.

2. MinusRandom
You can edit Pokemon's stats.

Years
Hi how do I download Radical Red

Check the first post at the first page and scroll down to find "Download Release Version 4.0". Click there, it will lead you to a download link and you can download from there. You will download only the patch, which won't do anything alone. How to proceed? You need a clean FireRed rom somewhere. I cannot give a link for obvious reasons, so you have to look up on your own. You need "Squirrels" FireRed rom, or "FireRed 1.0", specifically. Download it, then open ROM Patcher JS to patch. Link: https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/

Here, provide the clean FireRed rom to "ROM file:" field and the Radical Red patch file to "Patch file:" field. Press "Apply patch" button afterwards, and you will download the Radical Red gba file to your PC or other device.

As for emulators... mGBA is recommended for PC or Mac VBA can be useful but it is quite old, even if I often use it. MyBoy or Pizza Boy are recommended for Android. Delta or GBA4iOS are recommended for iOS. And Eclipse is not recommended for iOS as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
Hello, arkanine hisuian flarebitz against typlosion flash fire, crashes the Game. Ty

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Hey Guys a question
im trying to revive the old amber but i cannot find the lab guy
he is not in the lab in cinnibar island
and i cannot find him at Celadon city either(he disappeared after giving me the kabotu)

im playing in hardcore mode if it makes a difference.
Thanks !

Years
Hey Guys a question
im trying to revive the old amber but i cannot find the lab guy
he is not in the lab in cinnibar island
and i cannot find him at Celadon city either(he disappeared after giving me the kabotu)

im playing in hardcore mode if it makes a difference.
Thanks !

As of version 4.0 and onwards the fossil resurrecting guy is at the Pokémon Fan Club, located in Vermilion.

Years

Alphabetti_Spaghetti

Joe Mãos À Obra
Years
Will you add move tutors who teach Throat Chop (by the way, Meowscarada should learn this move, and why can't Lokix learn it anymore?), SIgnal Beam and Outrage?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Another possible idea: Make the Wonder Egg vendors a Once a Day instead of just one single purchase. Also, restore the option to buy a Hisuian Egg.

Days
  • Seen Dec 16, 2023
Hello, i can't save the game playing via EmuDeck, even with the mGBA control layout. Is someone experimenting the same issue? Everytime I launch the game It starts from zero. Thank you.

Days
  • Seen Dec 22, 2023
I'm playing in hardcore mode it's too hard for me. I'm going to start another game but I don't know whether to choose Default or Restricted. Could you tell me the difference between Restricted and Hardcore? I can't find anything on the drive.

Back