• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
  • There was a serious bug in this hack. After I battled Brendan at the exit of Petalburg Woods, I got exp.share. When I was checking it on the bag the item was gone. Then I realized after battling wild Pokémon all my party gain exp. But only 1 (one) exp.points for each my Pokémon.

Years
  • There was a serious bug in this hack. After I battled Brendan at the exit of Petalburg Woods, I got exp.share. When I was checking it on the bag the item was gone. Then I realized after battling wild Pokémon all my party gain exp. But only 1 (one) exp.points for each my Pokémon.

This isn't a bug. This game has level caps to prevent you from overlevelling.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    There was a serious bug in this hack. After I battled Brendan at the exit of Petalburg Woods, I got exp.share. When I was checking it on the bag the item was gone. Then I realized after battling wild Pokémon all my party gain exp. But only 1 (one) exp.points for each my Pokémon.

The exp. share doesn't show up in bag, but it still works. It can't be turned off and the game has been balanced around it, so no worries about the game being too easy.
    The level cap was made intentionally, so that you don't end up overleveled before a major battle (gym leaders, Giovanni, E4 etc.).

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    This game is good cuz have up to gen 7 pkmn. But my "My Boy!" can't patch this game :(

Its always say : "Unrecognized GBA File"

Years
  • Hey creator thanks for this amazing hack, i already defeat your team called invisible-strat, my oricorio(RED) is on level 144.

Btw
    the glass guy inside fan club who decreased your ev dissappeared after i become a champion, the other glass guy is glitch by a kid

Inside the move deleter house
    The move relearner guy what is he intend to do so?

Where is the coin case?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    does this have all the alternate forms of oricorio and furfrou? cant wait to play this

Years
  • does this have all the alternate forms of oricorio and furfrou? cant wait to play this

ah sorry i don't believe i kept this in mind, I think there are like 2 different oricorio forms you can find in the wild atm. I'll try to have all forms available for Oricorio, Furfrou, and also Deerling/Sawsbuck in the next bug fix :) But there are no Oricorio nectars in the game right now, hope that's not too big of a deal.

Years
  • the glass guy inside fan club who decreased your ev dissappeared after i become a champion, the other glass guy is glitch by a kid

Inside the move deleter house
    The move relearner guy what is he intend to do so?

Where is the coin case?

Sorry, the Egg move relearner in Fuschia wants a heart scale, I'm updating his dialogue in the next patch. I'll fix the problem with the pokemon fan club as well. Thank you for reporting

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    That's not good! I play on real hardware too. What Flashcard did you use?

An EZ Flash Omega!

Specifically you'll get a crash when trying to View Summary on a Pokémon in your Pokemon list. I'm not sure what else crashes, I guess you could play without viewing the status screen. 😂

I've actually been playing without doing viewing summary, which has been interesting. It makes me wonder if there's a patch to the summary screen specifically that could be causing this? Everything else runs flawlessly as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Uhm how many mons are in this hack and also how to access dexnav (i actually accessed it but i don't know how i did it)
    and also i'm playing this on mobile(emulator john gba and it's very smooth......i like it)

Years
  • Uhm how many mons are in this hack and also how to access dexnav (i actually accessed it but i don't know how i did it)
    and also i'm playing this on mobile(emulator john gba and it's very smooth......i like it)
    all pokemon from gens 1-7 should be obtainable except a lot of the legendaries, i wouldn't be surprised if i missed something in between though.

An EZ Flash Omega!

Specifically you'll get a crash when trying to View Summary on a Pokémon in your Pokemon list. I'm not sure what else crashes, I guess you could play without viewing the status screen. 😂

I've actually been playing without doing viewing summary, which has been interesting. It makes me wonder if there's a patch to the summary screen specifically that could be causing this? Everything else runs flawlessly as far as I can tell.

i've been told there are crashes in other areas so you've been warned :x sorry about that

Where do you find heart scales at?

luvdisc, you can find their locations on the wild pokemon documents in the google drive

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Does Dunsparce have other abilities? I keep finding one with Pixilate. ORAS' DexNav made me addicted, I used to hunt with the tool, and even reached over 100 in a chain. This was repeated in Gen 7's SOS system. So I'm spending a lot of time using DexNav in this hack.

Years
  • Does Dunsparce have other abilities? I keep finding one with Pixilate. ORAS' DexNav made me addicted, I used to hunt with the tool, and even reached over 100 in a chain. This was repeated in Gen 7's SOS system. So I'm spending a lot of time using DexNav in this hack.

uhhh i dont think dunsparce even had pixilate as an ability tbh ahahahaha whoops

edit: ok apparently he has pixilate as his main ability i do not remember doing that at all LOL but he does get a new move as a buff but he isnt that great still :S his hidden ability is still rattled which is garbage. if you want quick responses feel free to join the discord

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I started playing this yesterday and I'm really enjoying it so far. Thank you for this Yuuiii.

Question / possible error -- I caught two Cubones in Lavender Tower and neither one will evolve into Alolan Marowak. Am I doing something wrong?

Update: I spoke with Yuuiii and some floors of Lavender Tower have Cubones with the Alolan gene and some don't.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    Just finished this hack yesterday and my GOD is it a challenge and a half!

It's a lot of fun honestly! And just toying around with some buffed mons and the level cap made the game a lot more difficult
    I like the difficulty a whole lot, and I think you did a great job with it!! :D

Also quick question, is there a level up move relearner? Like I know that there's the egg move tutor but what about level up moves?

Back