• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
  • how do I exit dex nav mode? I tried all the buttons. It just appeared.
    pretty sure you use the left or right buttons to exit

Just finished this hack yesterday and my GOD is it a challenge and a half!

It's a lot of fun honestly! And just toying around with some buffed mons and the level cap made the game a lot more difficult
    I like the difficulty a whole lot, and I think you did a great job with it!! :D

Also quick question, is there a level up move relearner? Like I know that there's the egg move tutor but what about level up moves?

Move relearner is in Cerulean. Glad you enjoyed the game buddy :) What was your team for the Hall of Fame? If you have a screenshot I'd love to see it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    pretty sure you use the left or right buttons to exit

*facepalm*

thank you for the quick reply.

Do you know if the added Pokemon give their respective EVs?
    ex: Lillipup give 1 attack EV but does it also give 1 ATK EV in this hack? and any other added 'mon

Years
  • *facepalm*

thank you for the quick reply.

Do you know if the added Pokemon give their respective EVs?
    ex: Lillipup give 1 attack EV but does it also give 1 ATK EV in this hack? and any other added 'mon

Yes, all Pokemon should give their respective EVs

EDIT: New bug fix patch 1.9. Changelog:

Bug Fixes:
    Charge Beam 10% accuracy ->100% acc
    Shellos evolving at Level 32 -> 30(
    Absorb Bulb key item ->regular item
    Fixed Seafoam Islands strength boulders not working
    Fix Fuschia Egg Move Tutor Heart Scale text
    Removed Pixilate from Dunsparce and reverted to Serene Grace, Run Away
    Fixed incorrect Cubone Spawn in Pokemon Tower
    Fixed happinesss groomer so that he only grooms once a day. Also only gives 30 happiness points instead of 50.

Additions:
    Added Fury Cutter, Solar Blade to moves boosted by Blademaster
    Kingdra learns Snipe Shot at Level 70
    Can now evolve Rockruff to Lycanroc Dusk using Dusk Stone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I just started this game! I really love your hack so far!

Quick question : Is there a possibility to modify a nature?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Uhmm.............................. another qeustion do breeding pokemon works here..............i would love to ribombee to learn moonblast but it only learn it when it breds with Clefable ......

Years
  • I just started this game! I really love your hack so far!

Quick question : Is there a possibility to modify a nature?

A nature modifier isn't available right now, I'm trying to look into it for a future release though.

Where do you get Salamencite and Mewtwonite Y

Salamencite is right outside entrance of Victory Road iirc, Mewtwonite Y is currently unobtainable.

Uhmm.............................. another qeustion do breeding pokemon works here..............i would love to ribombee to learn moonblast but it only learn it when it breds with Clefable ......
    Should work, there's also an egg move tutor in Fuschia City

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    After you become champion, when you go to saffron city to reduce EV's some other girl is standing in the place of ev reducing guy

Years
    • Seen today
    I want to give ideas for some new ability , but i cannot implement it very well because i cannot do hacks.
    Flame Eater : Most Fire-type moves dealt will drain HP from the foe, healing user for certain amount.

On paper , this looks pretty OP because free health , but it works like this . The higher BP the move have , the lesser it can drain. Meanwhile , a very low BP move can recover same amount as it dealt damage ( with a few exceptions )

The BP multiplier is like this
    10-30 : Full drain
    40-60 : 75% drain
    60-80 : Regular 50% drain
    80-100 : 30% drain
    100 above : 10% drain

Exceptions are counts as follows :
    - Moves that deal gradual damage like Fire Spin only steals HP when the Fire Spin itself was used , not the gradual damage afterward.
    - On multi hitting moves , drains only proc on the last hit.
    - Liquid Ooze still works against this ability.

Would be a good option for Alolan Marowak's another Hidden Ability.

Domination : Boost super effective moves by 1.1x , 1.3x if STAB
    A pretty straightforward ability , it increases damage of super effective moves dealt on opposing Pokemon. STAB will increase the effectiveness

This ability could go on Salazzle , Vespiquen and Tsareena.

Hard Hitter : Guarantees critical hit on first strike once.
    This ability cannot be Baton Pass-ed and works only if the user has full HP or it has a very low amount of HP. Revive doesn't reset the proc but Rest does. However , there are some limitations ;

- Hard Hitter wouldn't proc if the said move has added effects
    - Hard Hitter wouldn't proc if the said move doesn't have BP.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Well, I started my play through and man, I just want to say this hack is the finest fire Red enchantment hack ever. I love the level cap as it really keeps away my temptation for grinding to just OHKO everything in my way, but what really stood out to me the most is the Dexnav feature. I went out of my way to end up catching a Panpour with HA and a good IVs Clefairy, not to mention it actually makes EV training so much more easier instead of relying on chance encounters. On my way to cerulean as we speak! Cheers!

EDIT: Forgot to mention a small oddity i came across. If you have a pickup mon on your team like zigzagoon, at times other Pokémon in your party end up holding items as well.

doom_master

Pok?mon Master
    Years
  • An EZ Flash Omega!

Specifically you'll get a crash when trying to View Summary on a Pokémon in your Pokemon list. I'm not sure what else crashes, I guess you could play without viewing the status screen. 😂

I've actually been playing without doing viewing summary, which has been interesting. It makes me wonder if there's a patch to the summary screen specifically that could be causing this? Everything else runs flawlessly as far as I can tell.

I've been facing that pokémon summary crash as well. Using My Boy on my Android smartphone.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, I started my play through and man, I just want to say this hack is the finest fire Red enchantment hack ever. I love the level cap as it really keeps away my temptation for grinding to just OHKO everything in my way, but what really stood out to me the most is the Dexnav feature. I went out of my way to end up catching a Panpour with HA and a good IVs Clefairy, not to mention it actually makes EV training so much more easier instead of relying on chance encounters. On my way to cerulean as we speak! Cheers!

EDIT: Forgot to mention a small oddity i came across. If you have a pickup mon on your team like zigzagoon, at times other Pokémon in your party end up holding items as well.

Glad you're enjoying the game, I know you were super excited about it! The Dex Nav feature is just a part of CFRU so I take no credit in implementing it haha.

I'm aware of the Pickup bug but I figured it's not a bad thing to have at all so I left it in.

I've been facing that pokémon summary crash as well. Using My Boy on my Android smartphone.
    Hmm, that's kind of strange, I know a couple of people playing on My Boy that haven't faced that issue.

doom_master

Pok?mon Master
    Years
  • Tested on John GBA instead of My Boy and managed to access the Summary page without any issues. Maybe some setting on My Boy is causing this?

Years
  • Make sure you are in latest version of myboy then set it to flash 128k, im using myboy latest crack but didnt suffer an issue about summary page.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Has anybody spotted Heracross yet? Also, I can't find whoever gifts you Froakie..

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Has anybody spotted Heracross yet? Also, I can't find whoever gifts you Froakie..

Misty gives it to you after you beat her a 2nd time. You need to have been given the Mega Ring from the girl as you approach Saffron Gym.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2020
    Sssssssssssooooooooooooooo uh what's up with Meltan? Is it supposed to be impossible to catch? If you're supposed to be able to, a 3 Catch Rate in the Safari Zone is absolutely not okay. Also, Dexnav isn't allowed in the Safari Zone, but you can still switch the menu left and right.

Back