• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
  • Sssssssssssooooooooooooooo uh what's up with Meltan? Is it supposed to be impossible to catch? If you're supposed to be able to, a 3 Catch Rate in the Safari Zone is absolutely not okay. Also, Dexnav isn't allowed in the Safari Zone, but you can still switch the menu left and right.

Meltan is getting fixed in the next bug patch

doom_master

Pok?mon Master
    Years
  • Make sure you are in latest version of myboy then set it to flash 128k, im using myboy latest crack but didnt suffer an issue about summary page.

I'm using v1.8.0, which should be the latest one I believe, and have the save type set as 128k.

Does anyone know any other possible settings that may be causing the crash whenever i try to access the pokémon summary screen?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Hmmm To find Heracross is at SAFARI ZONE at NIGHT it............it depends on your time when your playing....
    And also i have an question Why Does KABUTOPS have the ability INTREPID SWORD ..... when i fought the grunt at silph. co (or it's really meant to be)

Years
  • I'm using v1.8.0, which should be the latest one I believe, and have the save type set as 128k.

Does anyone know any other possible settings that may be causing the crash whenever i try to access the pokémon summary screen?

Try other emu like pizzaboy or john gba im using the same version u said but didnt crash on summary page, im using xiaomi brand phone 8a

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2020
    I'm actually just started playing the game but I accidentally found a bug. But, because of my stupidity, I just restarted the game without save it. Welp, that's on me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway, the bug happened when I bought the Magikarp from the one who sell it near that Mt. Moon. I also quite surprised that he sell another Magikarp for 75000 Poke. That's quite a surprise for me, so I tried to buy it using some Rare Candy AR, and then I bought the Magikarp again. And another surprise, it's a shiny one this time, so I quickly level them up to lvl 20 so that they'll evolve to Gyarados and want to compare their stats. After taking some time, the bug happened. Both of the Gyarados is now level 250 and is max stats (Not like all 999, just really high). And again, because of my stupidity, I forgot to take a screenshot of it. Also, that's a really cool bug😂 Hope it'll happen again near soon😂👍 Also, the game is quite difficult. But that's what makes it more challenging. Overall, the game is amazing. Keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    this is gonna be a little out of the ordinary, but I want to start making romhacks and since you made a really fun rom hack (haven't played it yet but I think its good) i want to ask you things.
    1. do you recommend any tutorials?
    2. when i DO learn when how to make rom hacks, can i take your rom and add the Z-Moves and Arceus and silvally? (idk if you will want to add them in the future) so yeah

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2020
    I'm actually just started playing the game but I accidentally found a bug. But, because of my stupidity, I just restarted the game without save it. Welp, that's on me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway, the bug happened when I bought the Magikarp from the one who sell it near that Mt. Moon. I also quite surprised that he sell another Magikarp for 75000 Poke. That's quite a surprise for me, so I tried to buy it using some Rare Candy AR, and then I bought the Magikarp again. And another surprise, it's a shiny one this time, so I quickly level them up to lvl 20 so that they'll evolve to Gyarados and want to compare their stats. After taking some time, the bug happened. Both of the Gyarados is now level 250 and is max stats (Not like all 999, just really high). And again, because of my stupidity, I forgot to take a screenshot of it. Also, that's a really cool bug😂 Hope it'll happen again near soon😂👍 Also, the game is quite difficult. But that's what makes it more challenging. Overall, the game is amazing. Keep up the good work

Ahahahaha, it did happen again 🤣

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    this is gonna be a little out of the ordinary, but I want to start making romhacks and since you made a really fun rom hack (haven't played it yet but I think its good) i want to ask you things.
    1. do you recommend any tutorials?
    2. when i DO learn when how to make rom hacks, can i take your rom and add the Z-Moves and Arceus and silvally? (idk if you will want to add them in the future) so yeah

It depends when the owner ALLOW u to use his rom base......or hack (don't use it without the permission).........

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2020
    The Saffron City Fanclub breaks post-E4. Also, a location guide for the Swords of Justice and pickup charts would be much appreciated.

Years
  • Version 1.10 is here! I'm making a specific post for this one because although there isn't exactly new content in this update, there's a whole new batch of significant balance changes (buffs, nerfs to Pokemon), a lot of bug fixes, new move tutors, new TMs, and even two new Radical Red exclusive abilities!

2 New Abilities:
    Blazing Soul: Fire type moves hit first (Only at full HP, fire type Gale Wings). Given to Rapidash and Typhlosion as Hidden Abilities.

Feline Power: Doubles Special Attack stat. Given to Meowth/Persian, Alolan Meowth/Persian, Skitty/Delcatty, Meowstic Female/Male as Hidden Abilities. Stats have been tweaked in correspondence to this new ability.

New buffs to existing abilities
    Iron Fist boost has been buffed from 1.2x to 1.3x (Removed ability for Melmetal in response)
    Corrosion now allows Poison moves to hit Steel types on top of its existing functionality

Added Frisk to field abilities that boost chance of wild Pokemon holding items if in lead spot (On top of Super Luck, CompoundEyes) for maximum item search efficiency.

New move tutors:
    Spoiler:

Teleport has been updated to Gen 8 move effect, TM34 Shock Wave has been replaced with Teleport.
    Other new TMs:
    Spoiler:

On top of this, I've reworked a lot of the boss's teams.

Read about all the changes here:
    https://pastebin.com/zi0sVDSS
    or in the changelog in the Google Drive. Note that the changes in Pokemon buffs haven't been added to the New Buffs doc yet.

This should be compatible with previous save files; it will not be compatible with save states.
    EDIT: 10.1, fixed a small issue with TM Hyper Voice compatiblity

The Saffron City Fanclub breaks post-E4.

This bug has been fixed in 1.10. I'll try to get more docs available, but Virizion can be found in Viridian Forest, Cobalion/Terrakion in Rock Tunnel and Mt Moon; all 3 of those are obtainable after getting Cut. Keldeo is found in Seafoam Islands. They are not Overworld encounters, you have to step on a specific tile. The pickup chart is the same as ORAS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2021
    Trubbish/Sandyghast have a rare chance of holding it. Garbodor and Pallossand have a common chance of holding it. Lead with Frisk/Compound Eyes/Super Luck for maximum efficiency.
    Alrighty then, I have 3 mons with HA blademaster and its driving me nuts to find another bottle caps, as I used the 1st one on Braviary. Thanks for the info! Great Hack bye the way!

Years
  • Ummm Admin, how do I update the file? Idk how to

Save your current progress using the in-game save (not save state!) in a safe place. (a Pokémon Center for example)
    Close the game and delete the patched .gba file. (Or better, move it to a different folder in case you mess this up).
    Patch the new version .ups onto a CLEAN fire red rom again (1636 squirrels).
    Place the newly patched .gba game into the same folder where your previous version was. Make sure the name of your game and save file is the same.
    Open the newly patched .gba and load your save.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2020
    Save your current progress using the in-game save (not save state!) in a safe place. (a Pokémon Center for example)
    Close the game and delete the patched .gba file. (Or better, move it to a different folder in case you mess this up).
    Patch the new version .ups onto a CLEAN fire red rom again (1636 squirrels).
    Place the newly patched .gba game into the same folder where your previous version was. Make sure the name of your game and save file is the same.
    Open the newly patched .gba and load your save.

OwO, it work! Thank you so much Admin. Also, thanks again for making this hack. Really love it >_< I'll try to ask my friends to play it too

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey there, so k noticed a couple of oddities which i thought I'd drop here:

- Using thief on Dax nav Pokemon which are indicated to hold items, may or may not allow the item to be taken.

- Pressing B button on stone evolution can cancel the evolution. (don't know if this was intentional)

- I'm guessing gluttony is the HA of Panpour, but when i evolved it into Simipour, it still has gluttony.

(I think I'm playing version 1.8)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there, so k noticed a couple of oddities which i thought I'd drop here:

- Using thief on Dax nav Pokemon which are indicated to hold items, may or may not allow the item to be taken.

- Pressing B button on stone evolution can cancel the evolution. (don't know if this was intentional)

- I'm guessing gluttony is the HA of Panpour, but when i evolved it into Simipour, it still has gluttony.

(I think I'm playing version 1.8)

Gluttony is not the HA of Panpour torrent is. I haven't really heard of the thief bug so I'll try to look into it; I'll add the B button on stone evolution to the bugs list.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Gluttony is not the HA of Panpour torrent is. I haven't really heard of the thief bug so I'll try to look into it; I'll add the B button on stone evolution to the bugs list.

Oh gosh, my bad, Thank you so much for telling me. Is there any possible way for me to change the ability of my simipour to its HA?

Back