• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
  • Oh gosh, my bad, Thank you so much for telling me. Is there any possible way for me to change the ability of my simipour to its HA?

the hidden ability switcher in Saffron who will need a Bottle Cap; there is only one drop in the game otherwise you will have to grind Trubbish/Sandyghast and Pallossand/Garbodor for them. You can check the Base_stats.c file in the google drive if you'd like a comprehensive list of possible held items, corresponding abilities, etc. do note that that is for 1.10 though, I'd suggest updating when you can as it fixes a looooot of bugs.

Years
  • Latest version problem

While viewing in pc boxes i suspected that only raikou has a problem in summary page that causes my game to freeze and turn into black screen.
    Im using myboy emulator latest

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2020
    I want to make a ROM hack. How do you add later gen pokemon to Fire Red? I downloaded all the programs from a basic tutorial but I can't get the newer pokemon. This is amazing btw basically everything i've wanted in a ROM hack GOOD STUFF!!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Heyy, so I'm playing version 1.10 and I reached the SS Anne, just noticed that the rival battle disk not wake place near Captain cut's cabin. Is this an oddity or was it removed on purpose?

Years
  • Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Little preview of what's in store for the next update! Another feature possible thanks to Skeli's magnificent engine.

I got turned away from the Safari Zone because "my PC Box is full"? It's not.

Erm, could you be a little more specific? I'm having trouble replicating this lol

Last edited:
    Years
  • Raikou and victini has a problem they can restart the game.
    Erika is asking something about her gloom, what item should i give to her?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Raikou and victini has a problem they can restart the game.
    Erika is asking something about her gloom, what item should i give to her?

In Fuchsia, a nurse will give you a medicine for Gloom. I don't know about the Raikou/Victini issue, it didn't restart the game for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2020
    Is there a way to get the mega stone of blaziken? Just I can get stones of certains mons or is there a way to get all of them ?

Years
  • Is there a way to get the mega stone of blaziken? Just I can get stones of certains mons or is there a way to get all of them ?

the aid upstairs in the house connecting celadon and cycling road will give you stones if you show a starter capable of mega evolving.

FastcartCorp

The They
    Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Hi, is Minccino available to catch in this game? It's one of my favorite Pokemon and there's a trainer on the SS. Anne that uses one but I haven't been able to find any location to catch it in the wild. I'm currently at 2 badges.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Dynamax ....lol if it's what i think, i'll wait for the next update

Back