• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    So Im trying to complete my pokedex but one problem I have is that I cant get the 6 star raid encounters

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    If you dont chose a Squirtle, how to get it

In Celadon Mansion where you get the Tea a guy is trading random starter eggs for shards.Egg can be any starter from Kanto to Galar and you can only choose the type to hatch.But there is no limit on how many you can trade for.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I've skimmed through the docs and in terms of Pokemon locations I see that Type Null is encountered only in Cerulean cave. Is there another point in the game where I can catch one beforehand?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I was also looking through the document files, and I might have missed it somewhere, but where do you find Murkrow?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I love your hack rom, but one question I am starting the game is there any way to reload the raids or can they only be used once?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    I've checked the bug list beforehand, and I'm unable to find it mentioned anywhere else. Brine doesn't seem to work correctly. The damage is always consistent with 65 base regardless of HP. In the rain, it only does about 10% more than dragon pulse on my kingdra. I checked many times while grinding audinos. Am I crazy, or is this a bug?

Addionally, your description mentions a turbo. Is that just refering to the general turbo command in PC emulators, or is something baked into the game itself with its own hotkey?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • You can find Murkrow in Route 25 at night.
    Thanks. I wound up trying for a Dark type Pokemon run, and it's honestly been going alot smoother than I expected. I did kinda have to cheese Erika with some save stating to avoid Sleep Powder a bunch...Seriously, it feels like the game makes all moves 100 percent accurate for my opponents and makes them less accurate for me sometimes.

Years
  • I'm at Mt. Moon right now and the game seens flawless. It works very well, no bug at all and it's, indeed, dificult - the thing that i like the most in Rom Hacks (i've been nuzlocking SacredGold/StormSilver forever).

But there's one thing that bother me with this one: the level cap. I'm not one to go way above the levels and just cruise past gym leaders, but it doesn't feel good to have something limiting my gameplay... So i ask: is there a version without it? It would be much appreciated - i mean, even more than i'm already am with your work, @soupercell! Thanks a lot!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    This hack is amazing. I've always loved Pokemon because of its strategic side, and this encapsulates it very well. Can get a bit frustrating at times, but that's all part of the fun isn't it.

For some reason, the RTC isn't working, so all time based events are all out of wack, which I haven't minded too much up until now. I really want an Espeon, but despite the fact I'm playing it well before 8pm, it still evolves into Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    Vizaually did not beat in a nuzlocke. He blacked out numerous fights and did unlimited raids. Only person to beat the game as a nuzlocke on video is HelptheSkrelp on Twitch. He posted the E4 as a youtube video HelptheSkrelp.

Thanks for sharing that. Yea, I obviously didn't watch Vizually's entire run but I do remember him taking some liberties with the raids.

Interesting that the Skrelp guy had Ferrothorn, Toxapex, Umbreon and Vizually had Corsola-G, Ferrothorn, Umbreon to beat the E4. I wonder if it's possible to beat this game in a nuzlocke without half your team being top tier walls. Probably not.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • EDIT- Turns out I'm wrong. I can actually beat Silph Co Rival with just Dark Types. Granted, I've shuffled my team around so much, they could legally appear in a magician's sleeve. XD And it only took me about seven or so resets to beat Sabrina. Krookidile with Moxie and Earthquake came in clutch for me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    A few questions (all regarding shinies):
    1- Are the rates changed or it's the 8192?
    2- How much is the Shiny Charm boost?
    3- Is the Masuda Method in?
    4- Does the DexNav give any chance increase with either Search Level or Combo?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    A few questions (all regarding shinies):
    1- Are the rates changed or it's the 8192?
    2- How much is the Shiny Charm boost?
    3- Is the Masuda Method in?
    4- Does the DexNav give any chance increase with either Search Level or Combo?

1 - They seem to be the same, from my testings, hatching nearly 7000 eggs gave me 1 shiny only (before obtaining the shiny charm when i did this).
    2 - It triples the chances, from 1/8192 to 3/8192 (same as in the official games).
    3 - It does not work here because prior to gen 4, pokemon from other regions were not compatible with each other. There was not even language info in the games. so Masuda Method is gen iv + only and will never work in pre gen iv games or rom hacks.
    4 - Chains with 100 plus have increase shiny chances, it work as the same he does in ORAS.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2020
    Just beat the champion. I had a lot of fun with this hack! The only thing that I had trouble finding was eviolite for my corsola-g. If someone could tell me where to find it for my next playthrough I would appreciate it.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Just beat the champion. I had a lot of fun with this hack! The only thing that I had trouble finding was eviolite for my corsola-g. If someone could tell me where to find it for my next playthrough I would appreciate it.

You get Eviolite from Whitney. She's at the end of the route that's to the right of Diglet Cave. I cant remember the name of the Route.

Back