• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2022
    hey is it possible to get a leaf stone before the electric gym i found a applin and i want to evo it for the grm and cant find a way to get a leaf stone or a sun stone before the gym is it posible

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    hey is it possible to get a leaf stone before the electric gym i found a applin and i want to evo it for the grm and cant find a way to get a leaf stone or a sun stone before the gym is it posible

You can find one for both of them before Misty:
    - A Sun Stone in Route 4 between Mount Moon and Cerulean City
    - A Leaf Stone in Route 25 in the middle of the tall grass

And if you used both of them, you can go on a risky play and ignore the gym to go through Rock Tunnel up to Celadon City to get evolution items at the mall.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2022
    hey where do i find the toxic orb i got my self a glisgor and not wild pokemon have it is it in the mall?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    Hi!! Where can i find the latest news about this game?
    Can't wait to get my hands on the 2.4, but can't find any info on the internet...

Years
    hey where do i find the toxic orb i got my self a glisgor and not wild pokemon have it is it in the mall?

Fuchsia City, eastern gate, second floor. Talk to the scientist and he will give you this item as well as a Flame Orb.

Hi!! Where can i find the latest news about this game?
    Can't wait to get my hands on the 2.4, but can't find any info on the internet...

See this post by Soup. You can also join Discord, the link is located at the first page.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2022
    Greetings, i love the rom hack is one of the best rom hacks i ever seen, when we be able to catch pokemons that we can't catch yet like rayquaza ? keep up with a good work friend :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    loving this romhack, just going through the standard version first.
    got a question about hidden abilities and the dexnav. i'm trying to get a gligar with immunity in diglett's cave, search level 102 and level bonus 20 but i still haven't had any luck. i've been able to find other mons with hidden abilities with much lower dexnav levels. is there something else i need to do to get gligar with immunity?

edit: nvm just found dream balls lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2022
    Is misty explosion nota available? Tried getting It on weezing-galar and couldn't do It, i looked at the radreddex and It doesn't seem like any pokemon can get It, am i missing something?

Years
    Is misty explosion nota available? Tried getting It on weezing-galar and couldn't do It, i looked at the radreddex and It doesn't seem like any pokemon can get It, am i missing something?

No, unfortunately. It does not exist as a TM, nor as a move tutor.

Also, speaking of this, several other moves are also not available via TM or tutors either, such as Sludge Wave or Outrage.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2022
    No, there isn't and no, you cannot catch them in game. You need to either cheat or trade from Unbound or the Last Fire Red. For reference, the full list of unobtainable Pokémon are listed below. For them, as I said before, you need to either trade them from Unbound or the Last Fire Red, or catch them via cheat codes (which I suggest only as a last resort):
    Spoiler:
    Is there any particular reason why these legendaries you listed are unobtainable in the game? Has the creature of RR just decided not to include them in the game or is it that they don't know a proper way to include them yet? Or is it stated that these Pokémon will never be added to the main game and you can't only get them by trading with other rom hacks? I hope they figure out a way to add them to the main game in the future because I really like this game and it would be amazing if every Pokémon was included in the game proper.

Also what are the chances of getting a Cosmog from the Wonder Egg?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    I play around with the codes and it seems that the unobtainnable can be obtained apart from gen 8 as I succeed on adding cosmog as my starter. Change lapras and eevee that we can get to groudon and kyogre and many other. But if u want a legit gameplay, u might want to trade them from pokemon unbound as , i think, they up the same database structure, up to gen 7, this also includes item like mega stones.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2022
    Ideally I'd like to do a legit run of the game without any trading whatsoever. I want to be able to complete the Pokédex without having to play another game just to do it. Plus from what I've heard Unbound only goes up to gen 7 so I'd still me missing gen 8 unobtainables. What I'd like to know is if these Pokémon are never going to added to Radical Red or if they're planning to add them in a future update.

Years
    Is there any particular reason why these legendaries you listed are unobtainable in the game? Has the creature of RR just decided not to include them in the game or is it that they don't know a proper way to include them yet? Or is it stated that these Pokémon will never be added to the main game and you can't only get them by trading with other rom hacks? I hope they figure out a way to add them to the main game in the future because I really like this game and it would be amazing if every Pokémon was included in the game proper.

Also what are the chances of getting a Cosmog from the Wonder Egg?

I really have no idea, honestly. I love this game too and I would like to complete the whole game with a, say, Zacian on my team, but this may or may not happen. Probably due to balance reasons, I am still not so sure. They may or may not be added, but you should ask this to the creator, soupacell, not me.

Cosmog is a very rare egg encounter. Let me just say that I completed at least 15 runs of Radical Red beginning from March 2021 and I did not even encountered one. That's just luck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2022
    They may or may not be added, but you should ask this to the creator, soupacell, not me.
    What would be the best way to get in contact with soupacell? Are they regularly on here or would I need to go to a different site to message them?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2022
    Was about to start a playthrough of this hack and wanted to play through it w/Poipole as a starter; does anyone know any cheats/hacks that can make this possible (either by replacing one of the starter options or replacing one of the early route encounter tables etc)? Alternatively, does the source code for Radical Red exist anywhere accessible?

Back