• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    The docs say that there is an npc in saffron that will give your pokemon hisuian potential. But I looked everywhere for them. Where are they?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    Just got this bug:

Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

During the small cutscene when we enter the Elite 4, I get stuck on the doorframe:

Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

I'm able to move up, down and sideways, but can't pass through at all. Complete softlock, then I have to reload.

Playing Radical Red 3.02 on Pizza Boy GBA.

S E N D
    H E L P !

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    Hi, I was watching the update (a little late, I know) and I realized that you used the graphics of the pokeballs that I created and you did not put the corresponding credits; for which I would ask you to do it, I attach a link with whack a hack, where I publish the resources and mention that they are public, but with credits, have a good day, afternoon or night
    https://whackahack.com/foro/threads/renovando-las-pokeball.66822/

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    How did you make the pokemon follow you? did you use a routine a patch? or something like this? as far as i know cfru doesn't have that...
    Could you tell me please? I'm very intrigued

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Hi, just wanted to report a bug, Pikachu female is supposed to have a different appearence (the tail is different), yet Pikachu female as the same sprite as a male pikachu. Wanted to report it on the server in the #bug-reports section but it forces me to make a Discord account and register, hell no, even worse I need to give my phone numbers afterwards. Why isn't there any google form for that when the entire documentation is made with Google Docs/Spreadsheets ? That's so annoying.

Anyway I know it's not a big of a deal this pikachu issue, but hey at least it's reported now.
    Also it could be great to have more than 25 boxes especially considering the number of pokemons there is in Radical Red. Though I don't know if the PC storage is hardcoded or something, couldn't find anyone on Google talking about that.

Have a nice day everyone, I'm out :D

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Wanna ask. How many cosmog can u buy using BP? Because if we can only buy 1. Need to soft reset wonder egg to get the other one.

sticktendo

Hat Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    The docs say that there is an npc in saffron that will give your pokemon hisuian potential. But I looked everywhere for them. Where are they?

They are in the house to the left of Silph Co with the move tutor in it. You need to beat Silph Co first and the NPC only works once.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Excellent ROM hack, and I love the 3.2 updates!

Going forward, I would love an option to change the player character's name and gender after starting a save file. Maybe even have multiple player characters to choose from and swap from at will (like the Rom hack, Crystal Clear does)

Random side note: after updating to 3.2, Hisuiian Qwilfish is not spawning for me on Route 13- only regular Qwilfish does.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    Can someone please provide me a compatible version of fire red to patch the radical red ups
    Thank you

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2023
    Hi RR team!
    I want to ask this with all the respect you guys deserve and want to know if there are plans to fix it or if there's something I can do on my end to fix it because it's not a gamebreaking bug or anything but it really bugs me out and ruins my enjoyment a bit but... It's 3.2 and you really haven't fixed the line of grass pixels that moves alongside the pokemon sprites on wild battles yet?

Is it that hard or is there something I can do? I remember this "visual bug" being present since the first release and repeatedly mentioned too.
    I don't want to come off as angry, pedantic or rude, just genuinely curious why hasn't this been fixed yet.

Last edited:

Toma1K

Toma
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Hey, I started not too long ago and I really enjoy it! But I noticed something weird: in tge doccuments, it says that in route 4 (after Mt. Moon) I get a Macho Brace from the right Black Belt. But in the game I got a couple of PP Ups. Are the docs unupdated or is it something else?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey, I started not too long ago and I really enjoy it! But I noticed something weird: in tge doccuments, it says that in route 4 (after Mt. Moon) I get a Macho Brace from the right Black Belt. But in the game I got a couple of PP Ups. Are the docs unupdated or is it something else?

If you play on Minimal Grinding Mode, he gives you PP Ups because the Macho Brace won't be usefull without EVs

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    On Island 3 after I defeated the final Biker Goon on Island 3, the game just stops. Any ideas on how to fix that

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    Soup, I dont know who specifically designed the Seviian Forms, but you need to give them a raise. XD Seviian Wishiwashi is my favorite design of all of them. HOLY CRAP, THAT LOOKED AWESOME.

Back