• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Bro please fix the game.ini file the game thinks it doesn't exist and says "No Game Script Specified Game.ini?" I don't know why there's a ? There but please fix it I have been trying for 3 days!

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
    Years
  • Kay, so a couple issues with the game and translation after beating gym eight:

-Inconsistencies after gym number 6 with dialogue that isn't AWFUL, but jarring.
    -Lore books aren't translated. Only the one with necessary information is done, making it look weird as to why the others aren't done.
    -The VERY needless Kanto bashing should've been edited out or substituted with better flavor text. It was funny as a joke here and there, but having it not only consistently pop up all the way to endgame and even persist in a sidequest that's effectively laid out in your face at the eighth leader's gym is just grating after a point. This is from the perspective of a player, not a Generation 1 lover or hater. Its kind of egregious.
    -The trainers in gym eight with their berry orders are NOT translated. Not even the berry names. For main story progression, its inexcusable.
    -Required text in the evil team's HQ is ALSO untranslated and asks for information that I can't even discern.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Hello! I'm thinking of trying this game for myself, However, I'd like to know if there's a wiki or a doc that shows all the pokemon, their moves, abilities, stats, etc. Anyone know where that would be?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Awesome game I really enjoyed it. And I have to say the Water starter was the main powerhouse in my playthrough ^ ^ Hopefully we can see another game like this from you in the future <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey I tried looking in the PBS folder but I could not find what items the professor gives you for capturing pokemon, anyone know? I usually don't bother capturing pokemon other then the ones I want to use.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    it's a great game when you learn to ignore the translation problems and some small bugs

Attachments

• Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)
      Screenshot_81.png
      34 KB · Views: 20
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Hey, so on Twitter, it was stated that this game would no longer be doing the added on DLC at the end of the game. But I was wondering if that meant you are no longer updating the game with the revised English translations after all? Was wondering since I am really looking forward to the game with revised English translation :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Hey i saw somewhere is there any realidea ralt with typing ice/water
    also where to find ralts
    also can u name all realidea pokemon

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    guys why r this game devoloper not answering our question

for one, likely because with the game not originally being in english combined with your english being shall we say................ not that great it makes it even harder for them to understand, plus you only asked the question yesterday as of me typing this and its late now and the devs are likely asleep, not everyone is going to be awake at all hours of every given day waiting to answer every little question, let the devs sleep and see if they answer the question at a later time and if they dont there is likely a multitude of reasons why

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Hi. Loving the game so far. I got few questions. What gen learnset does this game follow? Upto What gen pokemons are in the game? Also are all Legendaries available in game?

Years
    • He / Him
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Anyone know what the speedup key is?

IIRC, it's the left ALT key, the one marked by the red square on the bottom of this image.
    Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hello!
    In the basement of the academia, by night, there is a Porygon-Z which covers a button.
    I saw on YouTube that the good wa to make it move away is walking on the rubble, but when I do that, it doesn't work.
    I think it is a bug.
    What can I do?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    How the fuck do you get past the pokedoll puzzle!?????? I used a fighting move on it and it and it had no effect so it must be a ghost type, I type in fantasma yet this shit still says wrong.......

Edit: I got passed it so in every single other instance when you had to put in an anwser you had to do it in spanish but not this time yet the question is still in spanish fuck me.

Last edited:
    Back