• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rebirth is ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022

Pokémon Rebirth is ugly

Story

Made it nice, sweet, and short for you. It's a little poem I wrote that basically sums up the whole storyline. :D

Spoiler:

Features

an amazing STORYLINE well made FAKEMON beautiful handmade MAPS attention-grabbing SCRIPTS decide between GOOD and EVIL

and don't forget the FUN

Screenshots

Spoiler:

These will be updated to reflect the changes made for the beta soon.

I've also made an attempt to sprite Beetle, so take a look here. Criticism would be greatly appreciated. And if you can fix it up so it looks better, tell me.

Spoiler:

Videos
    Got an embed for you. It's only 7 seconds long, and it has humor. So go ahead, and laugh. Or try to. :)

Spoiler:

Credits
    My friend, for drawing the sprites for me.
    iPro. and Megiddo, for their very helpful assistance.
    Disturbed
    , for all of teh graphical things. I mean, basically everything. :)
    Neo, for making the CSS style.
    Mac_Mini for the banner.
    Everyone who voted for Rebirth in HotW (and soon to be HotY :D)
    Alistair and Saurav, for tiles.
    Me, for hacking it. ;D

Additional Information

I don't need any team members. I'm going to do this by myself.

..although if someone was willing, I'd like someone to insert sprites for me. unLZ.gba doesn't seem to be working on my computer, and all it does is glitch up my game.. >_<

Needz bannerz plz. Kthxbai.

Vrai's Status
    Mapping Route 702, then Papion Town, and then I can finally move on to scripting. Maybe I'll have an update for you guys by the end of the week. :D

Banners

Yeah, I finally got around to this. If you want to make a better one, feel free.

Pokémon Rebirth is ugly

Code:
    Copy and paste this into your signature without asterisks:
    [*url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4145623#post4145623][*img]https://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/Vrai_2/271234586883.png[/*img][/*url]

~Vrai

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    This sounds really neat. If I had any skills I'd help you out, but seeing as I don't, I'll just be here for moral support. ;)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    This sounds really neat. If I had any skills I'd help you out, but seeing as I don't, I'll just be here for moral support. ;)

Thanks.

Actually, I'm a bit surprised you read all that in 6 minutes.

Last edited:

Teddiursa™

Never Give up
    Years
    I got your back

Im thinking about Pausing, Faded Memorys And getting on with, My island hack,
    And this masterpeice. I got your back in mapping, I mean like.. Dude You know that!
    If your happy with that idea kool.

-Teddiursa

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    I really like the way you did the storyline, and it sounds great. ^^

I'm not particularly good at anything as of yet, but I'd be willing to make you a userbar with the starter(s) on it, once you tell what it/they are.

Best of luck with this.

Years
    I'm prétty suré the é goes this way:é
    Instèad of this way:è
    Anyways, good luck with your hack!
    I can't wait to see screenshots.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'm prétty suré the é goes this way:é
    Instèad of this way:è
    Anyways, good luck with your hack!
    I can't wait to see screenshots.

Really?

Grrar, now I have to memorize another alt code...

popetaffy said:
    I really like the way you did the storyline, and it sounds great. ^^

I'm not particularly good at anything as of yet, but I'd be willing to make you a userbar with the starter(s) on it, once you tell what it/they are.

Best of luck with this.

Thanks, but it might take a little while (to get the starters, I mean.)

I gotta find a spriter willing to sprite them first.

machomuu said:
    Hey Vrai, it's nice to see you making a hack, good luck :D!

Thanks. ^^

Teddiursa™ said:
    Im thinking about Pausing, Faded Memorys And getting on with, My island hack,
    And this masterpeice. I got your back in mapping, I mean like.. Dude You know that!
    If your happy with that idea kool.

-Teddiursa

Thanks much. I'll let you know when I need your help.

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Sounds impressive, Vrai. I like the story you showed us. I hope to see some screen shots soon. Good luck on this.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    This is awesome a complete set of genius did you plan this all out? It sounds like you worked on it for 6 years lol :P hope it turns out great!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    This is awesome a complete set of genius did you plan this all out? It sounds like you worked on it for 6 years lol :P hope it turns out great!

Well, not 6 years, more like 6 months. I have almost the entire storyline planned out. Sorta.

Six years :shocked: it's not that big of a hack, but knowing Vrai, he probably knows what he's doing :D.

Aw, thanks, I feel loved. :)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    The alt code for the é is very easy. It is Alt 0233 :)
    I know, but now I have to memorize it and do it instead of the other one, which I've gotten into a really bad habit of using..

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey all, I've got a little bit of an update, not much, though.

I've made a map (a crummy one, but at least it's a map). I've got to make the scripts yet, and I'll do that soon. I'm going to post a few screenshots within the next few days to get this moved to Progressing Hacks, and hopefully get more views and more help. Several people have requested to help me out with mapping, and I've decided that I'll give them a little bit of a test to see who's the best option. Maybe I'll have a little bit of competition.. ^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back