• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Red Reloaded

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    is this hack dead or is it just being developed behind the scenes? its a really cool hack, has been done similarly before but this is the first one i know of that has the maps for a couple areas that werent featured in hg/ss. i think this hack would progress a lot easier now too since the release of that mapping tool not too long ago.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • is this hack dead or is it just being developed behind the scenes?

Most likely the other, or maybe the author wants to went over the HG/SS antypiracy method before releasing it to the public? Because yeah this is a very cool hack, and i even put an Leafeon page in the said game, that eevee evolve by leveling up in the viridian forest https://pokemon-fanon.fandom.com/pl/wiki/Leafeon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I still have faith on this proyect to be completed on DS . Withouth doubt would be awesome with classic cgms and kanto elites-

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2021
    Is this still being developed? Cause I really hope it is. Kanto is my favorite region.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    my copy doesn,t work whatever i try to do it always stuck on loading screen and when it loads i got nothing but white screen even turning off dns doesn,t help

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    or patch could be broken and new one is needed because when i got one i get nothing than white screen

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    Hi! need help with a little thing... so, i already delivered the package to prof oak and got the pokedex, but i still cant buy pokeballs from any of the pokestores

Back