• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
They are better than anyone can ever expect. And I like the idea of sequel, contests (no matter that in rijonAdventures you can't participate), everything. This will be best hack ever!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Now tis is an awesome hack. I feel like I'm playing an official game - and I'm hooked on it.

Of course, I have to go to bed, but still - it's a mad game. I can't wait to see how the stiryline progresses. Good work.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Psst, Coolboyman, the official site for the Rijon Chronology is down again.

enyce

banned
Years
Where can I download the original pokemon Brown or the Bronze..

Your hack is nice. Since the other ones are completed. I would like to play them.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Great progress you've made. I just love your Map designs. :>
Can't wait to see South Rijon, and your recreation of Johto.
Keep up the awesome work. ;)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Cool Wolt, and very nice looking Contest Hall. Can't wait to see what you will have to show us next time. Especially your Johto.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
this hack should be getting WAY more votes than it has. i NEVER vote for things at forum boards no matter what it's about, but this hack is so professional and without a doubt, the most promising.

one question: is the hack supposed to end once you beat that psychic gym? geez that was tough to do.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
o.o you haven't got anyone to sprite for ya? i wish i could help but i don't know how to sprite people (at least not yet). but trust i will though if you do need help... i don't want this hack to fail.

~Jack~

Back In Business
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2007
This is as good hack.
What am i supposed to do after the ice gym?

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2006
sweet. ive been looking at CMB's site and all.. cant wait for this to be finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back