• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2008
This is the best hack yet, IMO. Im new to the scene and I noticed this is the best one script wise- the other two I played were a little messy, probally since they were translated from Spanish..

but yeah, keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2022
i love your game it's awsome but i can't save because it said that i must replace the backup memory can someone help me!:P?

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2008
Bug report:
Hack version: DBR-5 Patched with WinIPS, I dont have Visualboy, so I just used my regular patcher. I also play the game on my GBA, so I don't have a screenshot, but the problem is that in any PokeMart, the counter is 2 spaces too much to the right, so you can just walk to the seller and talk to him. In most Marts, there are also people standing on the counter.

Edit:
Download it anyways to make a screenshot, since this is my first post, please remove the spaces;

ht tp:// img90.imageshack.us/img90/6626/counterqu9.png

For the rest I think this hack is awesome, I hope you'll win the Hack of the Year award

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2006
oh haha didnt know CMB didnt own the site lol. but yeh wolt its all looking good man cant wait for the next major demo :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Pokemon Brown was a legend between hacks, so it's nice to see Rijon back in the Advanced generation. I can only expect good things from this game!
Good luck!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
I know I've said it before, but Rijon Adventures is great. I really can't wait to see more screens and any info you give out about it. Keep at it man!

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Well, if you're trying it and it fails to work, perhaps you need to try an alternative patching method. I've documented alternative methods [thread="73966"]here[/thread].

I won't be making any further releases until the main region is completed before I start complete work on South Rijon. After that, a release is planned for the first quarter of next year.
Okay it works now! Thanks, I love it! YOUR ROCK!! The game is very interesting,

You should add new Pokemon if you make a new hack.!

Hi, another question I found a Voltorb level 45 on the route on the way to the undergrounf pass, I was in shock!! You are so cool, I did catch, That's how I got the Marine Badge. Are there 2nd generation or 3rd generation pokemon able to get caught???

Oh is there a guide or map to the game at all?

Last edited by a moderator:

sohappy

AIPOM!
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2007
Go Wolt! This is nice. I haven't played Brown yet, but I planning on it today. I can't wait to see your version of Johto.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
You remembered my birthday!

Can't wait till the release.

And by the way, how much time do you spend on it, cause you seem pretty into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back